Half Witt wanted by Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently Witt will announce in the next 48 hours that he is going to the Warriors for 1 year.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Jerome Ropati is the worst no.6 in the comp!!

Havent seen a lot of the Warriors lately i take it ?

[/quote]

Ropati is rubbish. Rovelli is not much better.

Manly arent paying Witt $200k a year anyway. His total contract value may be around that figure but Parramatta are still paying a heap of that. From memory our committment was only about $50k - 100 per year. Which at the time was an ok investment.

[quote author=ants]
[quote author=SilentBob]
The Warriors are chasing Manly's Michael Witt as they look to find a solution to the five-eighths position.

It's understood the 22-year-old half and accomplished goalkicker still has a year remaining on his Manly contract but the Warriors are prepared to take over his $200,000-a-year deal.

Read the rest
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=10391483

For 200k they can have him.

Is that a joke, we have a player in PL on $200k!! 8| Quick where is the chunder bucket, I think i'm going to be sick!!!
[/quote]

Not as bad as having a PL evel hooker on 240k that is guaranteed a first grade spot!

[/quote]

WARNING !!

BORING REPETITIVE WHINING IN THIS THREAD
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE SUBMIT A TENDER FOR BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION

!!!!!!!!!!!![br][img=125x125]../../AE_files/public/1153111781_60_FT123118_siren.gif[/img]

hey Stevie,
That footage you have of Rose scoring a try. Are you able to put that in an attachment in an email. I want to send it to a Roosaters supporter who said Rose was crap and wouldnt make NRL.If you can let me know and i will give you my email address.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Jerome Ropati is the worst no.6 in the comp!!

Havent seen a lot of the Warriors lately i take it ?

[/quote]

Ropati is rubbish. Rovelli is not much better.

[/quote]

Rovelli is a good player, at 22 is only going to get better, leading the side well, and Ropati is going good too, destroyed the Knights a few weeks back

Isn't all of Mata threads are a cut and paste of the same booring tripe

Monas 240k, monas 240k, Monas 240k, monas 240k, Monas 240k, monas 240k, Monas 240k, monas 240k, Monas 240k, monas 240k, Monas 240k, monas 240k. :bdh:

BK got more metres than King, BK got more metres than King, BK got more metres than King, BK got more metres than King, BK got more metres than King, BK got more metres than King, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite, King got less metres than Kite. :bdh:

hey Stevie,
That footage you have of Rose scoring a try. Are you able to put that in an attachment in an email. I want to send it to a Roosaters supporter who said Rose was crap and wouldnt make NRL.If you can let me know and i will give you my email address.

yeah no worries earl just send me your email in a PM

"Manly five-eighth Michael Witt is believed to have agreed to terms with the Warriors"

Source: www.theaustralian.news.com.au...0-2722,00.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6