• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
simply put if DCE played "as well" as api then no MOM. Api got it for doing a good job out of position.

its as obvious as the proverbial that we lack the polish DCE brings inside the red zone and on the 5th

against souffs and parra DCE would have got us across the stripe a few more times.

Tommy T. relies on the service of the backline. He still made the most metres with the ball of any player on the field by a long way. At 19 he isnt going to be a super star (yet).

I remember some champion players starting their career with very ordinary displays. One was Sterling. Even Terry Randall played some fairly average early games as a centre before becoming the monster he became. Tommy, like his brother have the looks of being test players in the making. But it wont happen over night..never does. Even Fulton when he started was good but not brilliant.

I've noticed over the years Chez's childhood mate Barba always giving him wraps in the media and how they grew up playing back yard footy together etc. Doe's that mean if we're going to stick with Chez for the next decade, we should have Barba for next to free? His latest article say's Daly talked him out of leaving to play bush footy so, doesn't he owe Chez and the Sea Eagles his Bush footy salaried services? @:smirk:

Hope so mate, because behind the very same forward pack, Api is playing well, where DCE has been struggling, so I guess we can't use the forwards as excuses for DCE any longer.

Good to see you have found your whipping boy for the season. Keep on flogging that dead horse, you never know, someone might agree with you.

Or signing Corey Norman for next year would be worth it to see Foz's reaction

Good to see you have found your whipping boy for the season. Keep on flogging that dead horse, you never know, someone might agree with you.

What would you prefer me to say? That he has been in magnificent form, and has lead the team around the park like Jonathan Thurston does?

That would be completely untrue of coarse, but if that's what your expecting, then more power to you.

I think when DCE comes back, the effectiveness of the DCE-Walker combination will look much better now the forwards have sorted out their attack and defensive issues

I hope so but Walker is still a centre

Agreed Nightster and I suspect next year that's where he will end up. But this experience at 5/8 will make him an even better centre. I still have hopes Wright will be the man for the 5/8 spot but we'll have to see how he adjusts. otherwise I suspect Bird will be here in 2018.

image.jpg
Guilty. I did agonise over which "lucky" jersey to wear last night, obviously made the wrong choice. Sorry.
On the subject of jerseys,
mate's young bloke plays in a CRL comp. Be good if Manly had these jerseys.

DCE injured himself taking a hit up that a forward should have been digging deep to do. That speaks volume about how our forwards were going early in the season.

For what it's worth,
What would you prefer me to say? That he has been in magnificent form, and has lead the team around the park like Jonathan Thurston does?

That would be completely untrue of coarse, but if that's what your expecting, then more power to you.

As many others have pointed out in this thread, you can't compare the performance of the pack from the early rounds to the games that Api has played at 7. Personally, I am willing to give the guy a chance to build up some combinations with the new players around him and see how he goes behind a pack that is moving forward.

As many others have pointed out in this thread, you can't compare the performance of the pack from the early rounds to the games that Api has played at 7. Personally, I am willing to give the guy a chance to build up some combinations with the new players around him and see how he goes behind a pack that is moving forward.

Not just the early rounds of this year unfortunately. DCE hasn't had many games behind a winning pack since the start of 2015.

Cherry will do well behind our now functioning forward pack. And I think he will have benefitted greatly by watching all those games from high up in the coach's box. What a great idea that was.

Why rush him back against Newcastle? Manly is going to need him over the next month after New castle with some big games. They need him ready and fit. Risking him against Newcastle could be disastrous.

They wont rush him Bear, if he plays it will be because they reckon he's good to go. If my confidence is misplaced, f?ck the dopey bastards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4