Hands Up Who Likes Boxing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger. George got done. Hainey the deserved winner. Neutralised Georges overhand right with that lightening fast left jab. Georges old man knew he had to step it up by the 8th round, but Hainey did what he had too.
Anyone see the old war horse Lucas Brownes fight. All 1:58 seconds of it. Fighting a bloke 10 years younger. One for us oldies! Loved his shiit talking after giving a gob full to Barry Russell who thought he should’ve retired.

I'm no aficionado of boxing but that fight was one of the more boring ones I have seen.

jab jab jab jab hold jab jab jab x 12 rounds.

I'm no aficionado of boxing but that fight was one of the more boring ones I have seen.

jab jab jab jab hold jab jab jab x 12 rounds.
Georges team said they‘ll go away and come up with a different game plan for the rematch (if it ever happens). I’d suggest the only game plan would be to take your Stihl chainsaw into the ring and cut off Haneys left arm. Otherwise Haney will just do a repeat.
* By the way did anyone understand anything Fenech had to say post show. Kent wasn’t far behind. I dare say they shared a chaff bag full of Bolivias finest.

"Studies show that traumatic brain injuries are common among both professional and amateur boxers. In a 2020 statement, the World Medical Association said that "boxing is qualitatively different from other sports because of the injuries it causes and that it should be banned."

Jeff Fenech wins 4th world title!

Jeff Fenech says “boxing is a better sport” after one of the great sporting injustices was finally set right.

Fenech has been retroactively awarded a fourth world title after the World Boxing Council (WBC) overturned the controversial draw in his first fight against Azumah Nelson in 1991.

The decision to award the bout and belt to Fenech came at the WBC convention in Acapulco, Mexico, more than three decades after the original decision.

Jeff Fenech wins 4th world title!

Jeff Fenech says “boxing is a better sport” after one of the great sporting injustices was finally set right.

Fenech has been retroactively awarded a fourth world title after the World Boxing Council (WBC) overturned the controversial draw in his first fight against Azumah Nelson in 1991.

The decision to award the bout and belt to Fenech came at the WBC convention in Acapulco, Mexico, more than three decades after the original decision.
Seems a bitter/sweet moment to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4