Happy Fathers Day Silvertails Dad's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To all the Dads out there Happy Fathers Day.

In a rare occasion for me I'm in one of my two daughters homes so I'm getting spoilt with a cooked breakfast!!

Nothing better you can do in life than being a Dad ( or a Mum if you are female), and it's nice to be recognised for it once a year.

Have a great day guys!!

It was pretty funny I said darling it's father's day and a manly day today and she said it's always a manly day . You gotta love following this great side haven't you no matter what happens.

Special Father's Day wishes to @Dan over in the Netherlands, who will get a later start on this day than most!!

In a rare occasion for me I'm in one of my two daughters homes so I'm getting spoilt with a cooked breakfast!!

Nothing better you can do in life than being a Dad ( or a Mum if you are female), and it's nice to be recognised for it once a year.

Have a great day guys!!
Thanks Mark, same to you buddy ;-)

Bacon and Eggs for breakfast, and I got a new iPad Air2 through the week so my wife bought me a Sea Eagles case for it from the merch shop. High quality, and puts a smile on my dial every time I pick up my iPad :D

image.jpg

Thanks mate all the best to you too. Just come back from a dirty weekend at O'reilly's Mountain Retreat. Had my present from the Missus already. Let's make it a perfect weekend today.

Special Father's Day wishes to @Dan over in the Netherlands, who will get a later start on this day than most!!
Thanks mate. We had Father's Day here back in June but I spent the day moving house.

Terrible weather here at the moment do will be a quiet day.

Archie did get a sea eagles jumper in the week though.

image.jpg

He is probably sitting back having a smoke & a pancake.

That's Belgium man, the Belgians are an interesting bunch.

Thanks mate. We had Father's Day here back in June but I spent the day moving house.

View attachment 2274

He's a cutie. Look like his Mum?:p

He's a cutie. Look like his Mum?:p
Haha no he is mini me. So was Matilda at his age, right down to the double crown.
Unfortunately they end up looking more like their mother, poor little bugger!

Haha no he is mini me. So was Matilda at his age, right down to the double crown.
Unfortunately they end up looking more like their mother, poor little bugger!
I take it that Mum is not a Silvertails member and has no chance of reading this.:D

I take it that Mum is not a Silvertails member and has no chance of reading this.:D
She is not but I say that all the time.
When strangers or friends say Matilda looks like her mum, I always reply with "that's a horrible thing to say, she is just a kid, people can be so cruel"

Which is probably why I sleep on the couch so often

Yeah Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. Hope you had a great day. I got to see my dear old bloke. Frail now but still sharp as a tack and as always, supporting Manly.
He's got enough chocolate, coconut ice, biscuits and lollies to keep an old sweet tooth happy.

View attachment 2274

Great photo, cute little fella isn't he!

Have a great day guys!!
Thank you feathered friend . Very thoughtful of you . Happy fathers day to all the Silvertails dads and our Godfather Ken Arthurson

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8