Happy Festive Season Silvertails !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How are you feeling feathered friend ?
Not too bad , four weeks now.

Dr and Physio tell me it’s two months before I can do much more than a 30 minute walk and some basic excercise.

No lifting , no strenuous activity.

It’s frustrating as all **** but you have to do what they tell you.

My niece from Sydney and her partner had Covid tests in Sydney 20th December with a planned crossing on the 23rd December. Her daughter and grandchildren came over on the 22nd and they have an apartment at Burleigh booked to the 29th of December.

So she gets to the Tweed , no results and 76 hours after testing they come through.

Gets to the border , with the appropriate passes and PCR tests ( delayed ) to be told they are 4 hours late so you have to have them again!!!

Go to the test site at Tweed , AM of the 24th , has the test BUT here we are 74 hours later and no results yet.

She’s very very angry and is now returning to Sydney vowing never to set foot in QLD again.

This wouldn’t be the only such story , it’s an unmitigated disaster.
We have a family member still waiting for test result....over 100 hours....Christmas for us will be this weekend coming.

My niece from Sydney and her partner had Covid tests in Sydney 20th December with a planned crossing on the 23rd December. Her daughter and grandchildren came over on the 22nd and they have an apartment at Burleigh booked to the 29th of December.

So she gets to the Tweed , no results and 76 hours after testing they come through.

Gets to the border , with the appropriate passes and PCR tests ( delayed ) to be told they are 4 hours late so you have to have them again!!!

Go to the test site at Tweed , AM of the 24th , has the test BUT here we are 74 hours later and no results yet.

She’s very very angry and is now returning to Sydney vowing never to set foot in QLD again.

This wouldn’t be the only such story , it’s an unmitigated disaster.
The brother in law just left our place. Now how’s this for a full 360 in his story. As I said they were bunkered down at a motel over near the tweed hospital . It’s about 11pm last night, and my eldest niece decides to go into the hospital to see if they could get tested again. Nurse at admin says why don’t you have another shot tonight. Apparently the graveyard shift are very laxed. So she goes back tells her old man. He’s says ok, packs the land cruiser up, and travel 5 minutes down the road to the border crossing. The cop checked he had his border pass in the window. Asked about the PCR test. Brother in law shows the cop his and said the kids haven’t come thru yet. Cop says to my eldest niece, now tell the truth have you and your brother and sister have the test, and your Dads not lying. So of course she answers yes we did. Cop says good enough for me. Welcome to Queensland!
Then my other niece says I found this lady on FB who is telling everyone to cross around midnight. She showed me some of the comments this afternoon on her iPad. Pretty much most ppl are getting in . Some even commented they didn’t even get asked for proof of the PCR test, as long as you had your printed out border pass stuck on.
I’m glad they got through, but geez, it’s only been two weeks since the border opened, and already there’s holes in the system. At least we’ll know why the qld Covid numbers will go thru the roof in the next month.

Not too bad , four weeks now.

Dr and Physio tell me it’s two months before I can do much more than a 30 minute walk and some basic excercise.

No lifting , no strenuous activity.

It’s frustrating as all **** but you have to do what they tell you.
Keep up with the 30 minute walks every day if you can . Cycling is also low impact as well as swimming
Try and mix it up to prevent getting bored
Light exercising and good food helps build our immune system
Praying for you feathered friend x

The brother in law just left our place. Now how’s this for a full 360 in his story. As I said they were bunkered down at a motel over near the tweed hospital . It’s about 11pm last night, and my eldest niece decides to go into the hospital to see if they could get tested again. Nurse at admin says why don’t you have another shot tonight. Apparently the graveyard shift are very laxed. So she goes back tells her old man. He’s says ok, packs the land cruiser up, and travel 5 minutes down the road to the border crossing. The cop checked he had his border pass in the window. Asked about the PCR test. Brother in law shows the cop his and said the kids haven’t come thru yet. Cop says to my eldest niece, now tell the truth have you and your brother and sister have the test, and your Dads not lying. So of course she answers yes we did. Cop says good enough for me. Welcome to Queensland!
Then my other niece says I found this lady on FB who is telling everyone to cross around midnight. She showed me some of the comments this afternoon on her iPad. Pretty much most ppl are getting in . Some even commented they didn’t even get asked for proof of the PCR test, as long as you had your printed out border pass stuck on.
I’m glad they got through, but geez, it’s only been two weeks since the border opened, and already there’s holes in the system. At least we’ll know why the qld Covid numbers will go thru the roof in the next month.

The poor coppers must be so over this **** !!

The poor coppers must be so over this **** !!
Definitely. Last figure I heard was there was over a hundred cops with Covid. Resignations are at an all time high. I’d imagine those in the police academy now must be second guessing their career choice.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10