Harper To the Squeels?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crikey ! Your version of "solid " is different to mine JenEagle. Harper ìs the worst centre in our clubs history IMO. Talau would need to be practically disabled to be worse.
You have been awake for the last 77 seasons or so, to witness every M-W centre three-quarter in action? You must be very tired.

How did you rate Robbie Parker’s four first grade appearances for Manly in 1977? Better than Harper’s 50+ games?

Wow…no wonder you’re ‘The Insomniac’.

Good song Bozo……but better day! I turned 40 on that day and had the best party ever!

Never forget!!!!
Happy Birthday feathered friend
I am glad you had a best ever party
And I hope you have many more best ever parties by keeping fit and healthy

Health and fitness is the greatest sacrifice and investment we all can ever make
When we are fit and healthy we lay the foundations to an active lifestyle where we can enjoy life to its fullest and reap in the rewards in our ripe old age

The proof is not in the pudding but in the healthy diet and fitness regime
Charles Eugster at 96 years of age is proof that by keeping fit and healthy you can compete in marathons instead of contending in nursing homes
1696377241379.png

Crikey ! Your version of "solid " is different to mine JenEagle. Harper ìs the worst centre in our clubs history IMO. Talau would need to be practically disabled to be worse.
Lol he isn’t even in the conversation for worst, off the top of my head and not thinking about it, McGuinness, Vaealiki, Neumann and Stephenson all offered a mile less

Lol. Yeah a lot of people don’t like him. I’ve got some friends who agree with you.

I would have preferred we keep Harper than sign Talau, who is slow and struggles to draw and pass properly. Harper is adequate depth for injury cover and is a competitor.
Seems we like to sign players and roll the dice on "potential" ala Talau type players and others with similar talents.

You have been awake for the last 77 seasons or so, to witness every M-W centre three-quarter in action? You must be very tired.

How did you rate Robbie Parker’s four first grade appearances for Manly in 1977? Better than Harper’s 50+ games?

Wow…no wonder you’re ‘The Insomniac’.
Ok Terry, perhaps I should have qualified that with, " in recent memory ". You must have a miserable existence if bad individual player performances linger with you for over 46 years. Personally Harper's inept form will be forgotten immediately by me, when he leaves our hallowed club. Although hopefully I'll enjoy them anew, watching them when he's wearing Blue & yellow. It'll be hilarious then !

Ok Terry, perhaps I should have qualified that with, " in recent memory ". You must have a miserable existence if bad individual player performances linger with you for over 46 years. Personally Harper's inept form will be forgotten immediately by me, when he leaves our hallowed club. Although hopefully I'll enjoy them anew, watching them when he's wearing Blue & yellow. It'll be hilarious then !
I’m not saying that Parker’s performances were miserable at all. He was a pretty good player at the back end of his career. Just that your statement was such a silly one to make in the first place. So yes, qualifying your comments is always a good option.

Life is pretty good by the way.

I’m not saying that Parker’s performances were miserable at all. He was a pretty good player at the back end of his career. Just that your statement was such a silly one to make in the first place. So yes, qualifying your comments is always a good option.

Glad to hear it Terry. Mostly agree with you views on here. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Go Manly !

harper on phone with the eels: HELLO, is it me you're looking for
Very creative and funny post feathered friend :)

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

1696490120145.png

Last edited:

Are we referring to Parker or Harper?

Well I’m confused!

Just sayin’

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8