Harradyn Wilson Halfback from Souths Logan Magpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha DCE actually had a top year when Turbo was running amok. If Tommy stays healthy, well anything's possible.

Making a QLD under 19 side is no small achievement so must have some ability . Also to be able to manage a 7 or 6 role quite handy as well . Still rate Humphries and was there another promising lower grade half Bambling or some similar name . Then how to bring on Latu Fainu , probably in Flegg . No doubt just trying to improve his game and get some helpful experience in either Flegg or Blacktown and who knows from there and if he is good enough

Yeah, he's back up for the back ups.

Probably but may as well get some experience in a NRL club system as no doubt he can always go back to QLD cup . May even just want a change of lifestyle but again must have some footy ability , even if it is no better or just below then say Cooper Johns level However he has already had some N R L experience so a bit to go there .

Has your daughter returned to that commendable role of monitoring or trying to improve the reef system of the QLD coast . I like being on and in the water around the beach limits but deep in the water and ocean well of a coastline , more gumption then me .

Has your daughter returned to that commendable role of monitoring or trying to improve the reef system of the QLD coast . I like being on and in the water around the beach limits but deep in the water and ocean well of a coastline , more gumption then me .
Think you might have the wrong person Al, 2 sons... no daughter.

Probably but may as well get some experience in a NRL club system as no doubt he can always go back to QLD cup . May even just want a change of lifestyle but again must have some footy ability , even if it is no better or just below then say Cooper Johns level However he has already had some N R L experience so a bit to go there .
No harm in him trying his luck with us, wish him well.

Making a QLD under 19 side is no small achievement so must have some ability . Also to be able to manage a 7 or 6 role quite handy as well . Still rate Humphries and was there another promising lower grade half Bambling or some similar name . Then how to bring on Latu Fainu , probably in Flegg . No doubt just trying to improve his game and get some helpful experience in either Flegg or Blacktown and who knows from there and if he is good enough

Tylor Bunting

Was with the Panthers before us I believe

Either his parents had a cruel sense of humour, or they’re complete idiots. Coen Hess is another one. Why not just christen him ‘Each Way Bet’?

‘Karmichael Hunt’ wins for outright cruelty.
Michael De Vere's actual name when he starterd was Michael Hunt, he always put emphasis on Michael and not Mike or Mick, then changed it to De Vere, I think that was his mother's maiden name

Michael De Vere's actual name when he starterd was Michael Hunt, he always put emphasis on Michael and not Mike or Mick, then changed it to De Vere, I think that was his mother's maiden name
Yes I knew he had changed his name. I always thought he was a fan of ‘To the Manor Born’.

Why else would you want to change your name from Mike Hunt?

Yes I knew he had changed his name. I always thought he was a fan of ‘To the Manor Born’.

I literally watched the '25 year' reunion show of To the manor born...today!!!!

Baader–Meinhof effect for the win! woohoo

Indeed, I can't think of any other reason, and he obviously wasn't a fan of the old Lloyd Bridges series, Sea Hunt

@Budgie

Nah , I’ve got the one that beats everything.

I’m originally from Moree in northern NSW, which has a relatively high aboriginal population.

When my little grandson first went to school he was sat next to a sweet little aboriginal girl ( whose name I’ll mention in a moment ) and on the first “ grandparents day “ we travelled down to visit him in his class.

So we sit down and said to the little girl , “ hello we are Sam’s Grammy & Grampy what’s your name”

Kerosanay she said ( so like Kero -Sanay) , I said “ that unusual how’s it spelt , she was 5 so didn’t know but pointed to the name written on her books

KEROSENE

I said “ how did Mum and Dad pick that “

Her response said “ we don’t know who Dad is but Mum saw this in Coles and liked it !!

@Budgie

Nah , I’ve got the one that beats everything.

I’m originally from Moree in northern NSW, which has a relatively high aboriginal population.

When my little grandson first went to school he was sat next to a sweet little aboriginal girl ( whose name I’ll mention in a moment ) and on the first “ grandparents day “ we travelled down to visit him in his class.

So we sit down and said to the little girl , “ hello we are Sam’s Grammy & Grampy what’s your name”

Kerosanay she said ( so like Kero -Sanay) , I said “ that unusual how’s it spelt , she was 5 so didn’t know but pointed to the name written on her books

KEROSENE

I said “ how did Mum and Dad pick that “

Her response said “ we don’t know who Dad is but Mum saw this in Coles and liked it !!
That’s really sad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6