Harrison and Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
mozgrame said:
Yes. I also don't like his attitude of "there are better players in front of me" or whatever it was he tweeted. Now is not the time for you to sulk and sook George. Now is the exact time to stand up and fight for your spot. Hit the track, hit the gym, hit the treadmill. Put the fork down son!
How is that attitude?? Really??
This isnt aimed just at you buddy but there seems to be some serious hatred on here towards the bloke and that's bull****.

People forget what he had to do to get to the game up that 07 melbourne game in brookvale.

I gotta say I'm over the finger pointing at our players FFS we are 2 and 0 and defender premiers our squad can play. It illustrates just how strong our squad is when we have a bloke like that in nsw cup.

It's a defeatist attitude isn't it? To say you're not injured, you don't know how long you're out for and there are better blokes in front of you is a defeatist attitude. It's like he is saying i give up, it's not up to me anymore. George is the only bloke who can turn the situation around. My comment was to try and inspire. Fight for your spot. Get yourself back to where you know you can be. If you think i'm anti George Cambo, you are so far off the mark it's not funny.

Sheikheagle said:
Harrison played juniors with my son on the central coast. Has always been a goer with a great engine

The Harrison's have always been goer's and have a bit of history on the Coast.
His old man was a tough **** that coached the likes of O'Meley, the guy that got done match fixing.
His Uncle Clayton played in a handy Tigers (The Entrance) team as well.

Truth is George is a one of a kind forward in our ranks. He draws defenders like no other prop we have. All George has to do is focus his commitment on to his long term fitness and he is certainty starter in the 17 if not the 13.

Jatz Crackers said:
Truth is George is a one of a kind forward in our ranks. He draws defenders like no other prop we have. All George has to do is focus his commitment on to his long term fitness and he is certainty starter in the 17 if not the 13.

George has a great step for a guy his size, he is also pretty agile on his feet when he wants to be. He can offload in traffic and bends the line when going well. Seems to be having a bit of a confidence problem at the moment.

Terry-Randal said:
Robinson seems to be the most promising youngster in the side. He needs to be signed asap. Lussic needs to prove himself before big money is wasted.

He's the one I always liked out of the young fowards. He seems to be more than just a worker and can break the line from time to time. I'm not too concerned if we lose Lussick, not because i don't rate him but because we have some good young players coming through.

Does anyone know how long we've got these two locked up for?

Robinson rips in regardless of who it is.

Harrison is a keeper imo. But is rated highly at other clubs.

Harrison is good, but I still think Buhrer is better. Would have loved to see Jamie get the starting spot last week.

Also don't agree with the criticism of Georges tweet. I took it as him knowing he has work to do and no sooking at all.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4