Has City v Country proven much ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon what Ryan has picked there is pretty close to what the selectors will go for except for Stewart.

The selectors will want to pick names they have picked before and Ryles, Maitua, Grothe etc are in that group, if they fail then there will be changes.

Crocker will be in there too.

If the selectors go for what Ryan has I will be expecting a one sided affair... no dis-respect to Ryan but I just don't think that is the answer

No matter who takes the park in the undecided positions its going to be interesting as the blues will play a forward heavy game whilst the maroons will favour their backs more. Both coaches will defensivly adjust for this and its the team that can vary their style and make changes during the games that will run away with it.

That said the maroons have never been hotter favourites

Mini
Grothe
King
Lyon
Quinn
Anasta
Orford
Kite
Buderus
Mason
Simpson
Hindmarsh
Ryan

Bailey
Tupou
White
Hoffman

Guys if your going to keep having a crack at Ryan for offering up his opinion on teams, give it a go yourself so we know you guys can back up the constant dribble very time a Yart is posted.

I like that team clon. I would probabyl add someone like monghan to the bench though. He can slot into the halves if needed and can releave Buderus who hasn't been playing 80m for Newcastle this year.

I'd go for Anasta at 5/8th too but only because their are really no other options.

Mini
Grothe
King
Lyon
Quinn
Anasta
Orford
Kite
Buderus
Mason
Simpson
Hindmarsh
Ryan

Bailey
Tupou
White
Hoffman

The team I think they will pick is:

Mini
Grothe
King
Lyon
Hayne
Anasta
Gower
Kite
Buderus
Bailey
Mason
Hindmarsh
Ryan

Gidley/Farrah
Tupou
Simpson
Hoffman/White

Stewart worried me last night- while he might be a try scoring machine and has blinding pace when put into a gap, his kick returns are pretty average and he just seems to ser comes to the tackle- this showed last night with mini being alot more effective returning kicks.

Guys if your going to keep having a crack at Ryan for offering up his opinion on teams, give it a go yourself so we know you guys can back up the constant dribble very time a Yart is posted.

I like that team clon. I would probabyl add someone like monghan to the bench though. He can slot into the halves if needed and can releave Buderus who hasn't been playing 80m for Newcastle this year.

I'd go for Anasta at 5/8th too but only because their are really no other options.

I've done that.

Taken from "what does stewart need to do thread"

Anthony Minichello
Jarryd Hayne
Matt King
Jamie Lyon
Eric Grothe/Hasem El Masri
Kurt Gidley
Craig Gower
Wille Mason
Danny Buderus
Brent Kite
Steve Simpson
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan

Robbie Farah
Ryan Hoffman
Luke Bailey
Brett White

The only thing I would change is get rid of Grothe/El Masri and put Matt king on the wing with Matt Cooper into the centres (if he's fit)

Any team with Hayne in it is wrong for me

Origin jerseys must be earned, and Hayne has done nothing imo

I thought Hayne was probably the most impressive outside back in last nights game.

NSW selectors have said they don't want to go with new faces.

If they pick hayne, it will be a clear indication that they are just using that method for the halfback and dodging the question as to why they won't go with someone like Orford Monas or Mullen.

Okay, i think the following spots are set in stone

1.Minnichello
2.King
3.Lyon
4.Cooper
6.Anasta
8.Kite
9.Buderus
10.Bailey
11.Mason
12.Hindmarsh
13.Ryan

15.Simpson

5. An absolute lottery, Hayne played well last night so he is probably the frontrunner with El-masri and Stewart in contention

7. City-Country showed up Gower and Kimmorly, putting Matty Orford squarly in the frame

14.the class of Farah V the versitility of Gidley

16 & 17. If Mason plays in the backrow it will be a prop and a backrower, if he plays prop, you could throw in two backrowers. the three backrow contenders are Tupou, Hoffman and Bird. your three prop contenders are White, Ryles and the injured O'Meley

I'd Go with

1.Minnichello
2.King
3.Lyon
4.Cooper
5.Hayne
6.Anasta
7.Orford
8.Kite
9.Buderus
10.Bailey
11.Mason