Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pathetic ruling by the bunker, Klein is just as incompetent in there as he is on the field.

I‘m sure the NRL will do nothing to the Shonks.

I missed most of the game so didn’t see it until today and that has to be the softest sin bin I have seen (other than the open palm slap crap). The 10 in the bin was shocking but slapping a grade 2 on that is rubbish.

In comparison this is a Grade One…Makes sense.

Yep we pay the price for the incompetent MRC that let's that sh*t act go by with a wrist slap. Fuk the NRL they do my head in every week with their incompetent biased bulksh*t they somehow magically advantages the chosen few clubs.

How many times has Parker been smacked clear in the head and the refs have been reluctant to even blow a penalty and rarely seen someone sit out a week

We were making a comeback and the bunker put a stop to it

Also is Robbo still in charge of the MRC, if he is he should be ashamed of himself

M
How many times has Parker been smacked clear in the head and the refs have been reluctant to even blow a penalty and rarely seen someone sit out a week

We were making a comeback and the bunker put a stop to it

Also is Robbo still in charge of the MRC, if he is he should be ashamed of himself
Maybe @The better Robbo is in charge of the MRC now and that’s why he’s not been around here for a while

What an absolute farce…

Manly's already depleted forward stocks are set to take a further hit with Haumole Olakau'atu facing suspension for a high tackle in Thursday night's 34-22 loss to Cronulla.

Olakau'atu was sent to the sinbin for the 29th minute tackle on Sharks veteran Aiden Tolman and he has been charged with a grade two careless high tackle.

An early guilty plea will see Olakau'atu suspended for one match, while he faces a two match suspension if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.
Huge out, has been the best player this season.

So Tolman goes off for 2 min on the trumpted up HIA replacement rule. Does no HIA test, so called "independent" doctor doesn't advise for him to go for HIA. He goes back on and plays on. So how was it dangerous contact to the head. Honestly these nrl fukwits are living in a clown land circus.

Summed it up perfectly.

"Hey Haumole. We're charging you with direct contact to the head on that guy."
"What ? The guy who just walked off and ran straight back on with no signs of concussion ?"

"Yeah. That's him"

Next level stupidity.

You be the judge. First contact.....

Haumole.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10