Have a laugh at this parra fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Jennings is a good buy ..maybe .... you have question why Penrith and Roosters asked him to move on when he IS one of the top centres in the game. There was rumours of issues surrounding a Roosters player that they were keen to find a new home for. Maybe it was Jennings. Could turn out to be not a great influence off the field.
Jennings is a well known dickhead and big drinker off the field and lazy on it. Gould could not wait to get rid of him and sounds like roosters are the same

He may play well for Parra for the first few months until he makes the SOO team and then he will slide downhill for the rest of the year. Much like the rest of the team

I heard that car parks in parramatta are busy arranging to strengthen their boom gates in readiness for jennings arrival

Good signing but at what cost?? They let Hoppa go to stay out of cap trouble so who has to accommodate him. Word is they will let Pauli Pauli & Junior Paulo go, if that is the case it makes an already skinny front row, anorexic. Can have all the champion backs you want but when you have no go forward they can't do there thing. It's not like there backrowers churn out the mtrs either.

I love their passion but they cant seriously think that they will win 4 premierships in say 10 yrs can they?
Delusional bunch !
don't you remember the story in the paper?
a parra exec claimed that they would win 4 premierships by 2020, so looks like they are going to win each year until then:giggle:

Habib Eagle - not really an Eagle's fan. Confirmed by Phil Rothfield and his crack team at the Tele.

"Habib Caught in Fibb" By Feel Wrathfield
Silvertail members were left devastated by the news that 'Habib Eagle' is not really one of their own, but rather a toothless lavatory technician named 'Bazza'. "Yeah, 'Bazza the bog washer' they call him", claimed an unidentified 'sauce', "he likes going onto successful teams' forums to live vicariously through them. It's somewhat pathetic if not understandable".

The Silvertails members are used to trolls, having faced off against some of the most intellectually challenged individuals of modern times; "well, there was 'Midget Banker' and 'Chief Eagle' and who could forget 'Dessert Boot Kid'" regaled one Silvertails member.

It would seem that the Manly forum will once more need to endure the delusions of less fortunate Rugby League supporters after last year's onslaught from both the Titans and Parramatta supporters. Both teams finished well below Manly even though it was the worst season in 10 years for the Eagles, not to mention the worst injury toll in many years. Yet Manly fans don't seem too concerned as one forum member explained "Yeah, they find their way onto our forums pre-season and in the early rounds, then their teams inevitably slip down the ladder as Manly overtakes them and reality starts to set in for them. Strangely, they start to go quiet from that point forward and we don't hear from them again until next pre-season."

One thing is certain, Manly and the Silvertails forum will most likely endure Habib Eagle for another couple of months; but once Brad Arthur and his band of has-beens and never-was' start to fail once again, Habibber the Fibber and his trolling cohorts will slither off into oblivion. Well, that is of course, until the next off-season signing is heralded as the blue and gold's saviour. You gotta love rugby league.

:hi:

Last edited:
Jennings is a well known dickhead and big drinker off the field and lazy on it. Gould could not wait to get rid of him and sounds like roosters are the same

He may play well for Parra for the first few months until he makes the SOO team and then he will slide downhill for the rest of the year. Much like the rest of the team

I heard that car parks in parramatta are busy arranging to strengthen their boom gates in readiness for jennings arrival
he is moving to a dodgy suburb@:mask:

Attachments

• 10366751.jpg
    10366751.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 15
@Habib eagle - Is your life so low, sad and pathetic, that you need to spend time on an opposition team's website adding poor grammar, poor spelling & completely zero quality ?

Your posts are coming across as though you really need to go out and meet a girl mate. If anything, to take the edge off. It does seem as though, that meeting girls may well be "outside of your scope", but there are establishments, that cater to the likes of yourself - they may even provide bibs when you start dribbling !!

So go on, and continue to post your garbage, because each time you do, it's an admission that you have nothing else in your life, which is really, really sad.

I hope you have family or friends to lean on buddy, because wasting time here to antagonize opposition fans on a website makes me feel your really lonely, and in need of a hug, or something? But cry out my friend - we understand - each post an admission that you really have nothing else.

Poor kid @:cry:

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Your posts are coming across as though you really need to go out and meet a girl mate.
I hadn't thought of that Ryan. I had assumed he was a result of school holiday boredom, and probably only aged about 10 or 11?

Of course, another argument for him being very young is that most older Eels fans have seen so much disappointment over the years that they temper their enthusiasm. They know how these things tend to end.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4