Have I officially become a Manly tragic?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
but there hasnt been any footy played yet. Lets hope your attitude doesnt change as the season kicks off

but there hasnt been any footy played yet. Lets hope your attitude doesnt change as the season kicks off

Way to kick me when I'm up dude.... :naughty:
I hope my attitude doesn't change either.....and that will happen if we put in competative consitent performances....otherwise, yes, I will be critical..

lol he will be back and bad as ever. Last season is a distant memory and the start of this one is full of hope......I wonder how long till that fades?

I think we are all happy and confident as all signs point to the club moving in the right direction both on and off the field. We are also able to conceed that not every single thing will go as we see fit, but as long as the majority is positive we are happy.

The playing roster has been strengthened
The depth has been improved
The membership marketing has been improved
The membership options have been improved
The facilities have improved (both moving to narra and lights at brookie)
Our position on the ladder is improving year to year.
And our nightmares of the beagles are becomg more and more a distant memory

lol he will be back and bad as ever. Last season is a distant memory and the start of this one is full of hope......I wonder how long till that fades?
Probably the first half of the Rorters trial when the stats show King's half as:

Minutes played 21
Hit-ups 2
Dropped ball 1
Missed tackles 6

Wont he be injured by then Matabele ?,we still have a few training sessions before that trial !

I just realised this today. I live 400km away from Sydney, yet I was there to see Manly's last game of 2005 (the debacle against the Eels) and will be there in two weeks when they have their first real hit out of 2006.

What strange malady is this that you organise life around Manly's schedule?

A lunch with Zorba and Blocker with blockers bbq pack looks like it may be next on the agenda for you :blaugh:
:blaugh:

Ever heard of giving a guy a 2nd chance. Pete or cliffy - are the Rocker application in the mail to Matabele yet?

he doesnt need a second chance from me

cos i dont mind the big fella

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4