Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you just love a good religious stoush???

Yep ... I knew as soon as I mentioned Hillsong it would be on ....

Funny thing is that my "send money" the Devil is testing us" gag is in fact a true reinactment of Tammy Faye Bakkers defence of her husband, Evangelist Preacher Jimmy Bakker after he admitted a whole raft of sexual misconduct and affairs accusations ....

She went on national TV and said words to the effect that the devil and the lord were fighting for Jimmy's soul and you can help the lord win by sending money now .... Jimmy is staring the Devil in the eye and fighting hard but he needs your support ....... and tens of thousands believed her ... footnote is they were later divorced and she cleaned him out ....

A mate told me Hadley was talking about this yesterday and said he hopes Hayne is treated better than the disgusting way Brett Stewart was treated by the media, nrl and public.

Bretts main media hater is no longer with us.

Yep ... I knew as soon as I mentioned Hillsong it would be on ....

Funny thing is that my "send money" the Devil is testing us" gag is in fact a true reinactment of Tammy Faye Bakkers defence of her husband, Evangelist Preacher Jimmy Bakker after he admitted a whole raft of sexual misconduct and affairs accusations ....

She went on national TV and said words to the effect that the devil and the lord were fighting for Jimmy's soul and you can help the lord win by sending money now .... Jimmy is staring the Devil in the eye and fighting hard but he needs your support ....... and tens of thousands believed her ... footnote is they were later divorced and she cleaned him out ....

What a joke they all are.

Even the mainstream dudes want to fleece you.

And just how do you dress like a drug dealer?
images (5).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10