He can go. I don't understand it. I'm sick of being loyal.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Great call legend. I think on a dry track, we beat the Bunnies next week. I'm pretty confident to be honest. I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein
Has anyone noticed that this team is made up of 7 to 8 different clubs that these players came from and that is not including the coach. How is the old Manly culture can to be implemented, IMPOSSIBLE

Seriously what game are you watching? His runs and hits in defence are excellent. Topped the metres gained (for fowards) and cracked the 100 even though we had no ball. Took it to Matagi which is crucial to win the forward battle, and fires up the pack with his hard running and big hits. You take him out of the side and then see how happy you are with the results.
Good points, pjayz but I still think Tapau undoes a lot of his positive work with poor handling and discipline. And it's not just occasionally - he's been like that at every club he's been at. He's probably looking at a suspension for that shoulder charge, too, which isn't exactly beneficial to the team.

Great call legend. I think on a dry track, we beat the Bunnies next week. I'm pretty confident to be honest. I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein

Could we have a different #14, The penalty give away was rubbish deserves to be hooked for that alone. Maybe Api as 14? He'd be good when the opposition forwards tire

Good points, pjayz but I still think Tapau undoes a lot of his positive work with poor handling and discipline. And it's not just occasionally - he's been like that at every club he's been at. He's probably looking at a suspension for that shoulder charge, too, which isn't exactly beneficial to the team.

Hey Ronnie, bit harsh, on 2 of those occasions were marginal stripping of the ball. Bet you any money that if Tapau was a player for the other team and at us, we would have been penalised.

The first 'drop' ball was a strip.
However, I'd agree that he should learn to carry the ball in two hands, rather than always in the left hand.
He was still our best player and is the leader of our pack.

On the shoulder, I think the impact of the hit came from Jake rather than Tapau and he was starting to wrap his arms when the Parra player went down, so he might be ok. I do agree that he can be a bit loose at times; however, that kinda comes with that level of aggression. Something for him to work on.

Mate if you haven't noticed he's not the only one blaming the coaching staff on here.
Not many people said a word when Toovey was coach & the team was losing!!! Like I said this anti-Barrett crap is boring. Everyone seems to think they've got the goods to be a coach & selector when behind a keyboard.

How are so many people that upset with yesterday? Ok we lost but with a bit of perspective nothing went right for us, we had 40% possession, had to make 100 more tackles than them and only ended up losing by 8 points. Id be more worried if i was an eel! Seriously give manly a bit of credit they showed plenty of character yesterday the defence was outstanding. Also despite how tired the boys were, they only mad one more error than the eels did. I honestly can't fault them and if taupau isn't suspended the rabbits are in big trouble.

How are so many people that upset with yesterday? Ok we lost but with a bit of perspective nothing went right for us, we had 40% possession, had to make 100 more tackles than them and only ended up losing by 8 points. Id be more worried if i was an eel! Seriously give manly a bit of credit they showed plenty of character yesterday the defence was outstanding. Also despite how tired the boys were, they only mad one more error than the eels did. I honestly can't fault them and if taupau isn't suspended the rabbits are in big trouble.
We made all those tackles and had only 40% possession (I thought less) because of the errors we made, line speed deficiencies in defence and attack, poor kicking, etc. So whilst we did well to keep the score close, I don't think we played nearly well enough to win.

Not many people said a word when Toovey was coach & the team was losing!!! Like I said this anti-Barrett crap is boring. Everyone seems to think they've got the goods to be a coach & selector when behind a keyboard.

That haven't lost a game that I have coached. :)

Poor old Trent is a puppet for Bozo and Penn, it will never be his team His whole coachiing career hangs on their every decision.

We made all those tackles and had only 40% possession (I thought less) because of the errors we made, line speed deficiencies in defence and attack, poor kicking, etc. So whilst we did well to keep the score close, I don't think we played nearly well enough to win.
I honestly believe we were never given the chance to be competitive. Some of the refereeing was unbelievable and other times we were just plain unlucky. We made 10 errors in round one, its to be expected. Looking at the stats from the other games its about the average. A lot of the unforced errors were because we were out on our feet. I'm not saying we don't have to improve but what i am saying is it isn't panic stations yet and i truly believe we will improve. Have a bit of faith guys things will get better I'm sure. Yesterday I saw a team trying their guts out.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein
Still confident with no 10 or 11 ?
Without them I dare say not a chance...

Seriously what game are you watching? His runs and hits in defence are excellent. Topped the metres gained (for fowards) and cracked the 100 even though we had no ball. Took it to Matagi which is crucial to win the forward battle, and fires up the pack with his hard running and big hits. You take him out of the side and then see how happy you are with the results.
Now he's on report just heard on 2sm & looking at possibly 3 weeks.Yeah that's what we need.

Has anyone noticed that this team is made up of 7 to 8 different clubs that these players came from and that is not including the coach. How is the old Manly culture can to be implemented, IMPOSSIBLE

So, we only pick kids that were born and bred on the beaches now do we?

FMD just because Brian Kelly comes from Ballina it doesn't mean he's not going to " buy in".

Fu$k I love the passion shown by all you guys! Seriously if the players had the passion shown by silvertails we would go through the season undefeated! I love it!

I can see points from both sides of the fence. I thought defence looked better, but thought we still looked very clunky in a lot of aspects.
In regards to mr plod and brown, seriously they are fu$king horrendous. But it's obvious that promises were made to get them here, and no matter how bad they play, they will get picked ( it's disgraceful). DCE this is your year of reckoning son, no more excuses, this season will define your career.

One thing is certain, it's going to be a roller coaster year for us fans.

Sorry to hear that @Jerry1 . As a dog owner and animal lover, I know that pain.
Thanks mate I'm Devo.. We were best mates..
568.JPG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10