He is gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masked Eagle said:
Rex said:
What is significant in that article about Hoppa's playing future is in the last two paragraphs:

Meanwhile, a documentary maker is keen to follow the northern beaches teenager during the next two years to chart his life as a Mormon missionary and his future quest to recapture his form.

"We're also in the process of negotiating that deal," Smith said.

If that deal goes ahead then that would pretty much seal his two years, if they weren't firmly sealed already.

Just thinking about what kind of reality TV show that would be. Next week on Big Brother Mormon Style, we follow Will as he gets another door slammed in his face.

:lol:

Should be a dislike tab on here. Reggie you're a bit harsh there.

Just like your working life you can chose where you want to work. So many variables come into it.

Forget what Tyran says, thats his job. he gets a commission of his players salary, so in his world, money talks.

Say what you like after he leaves, But we have Hoppa jnr NOW, while he is in top form. Will has the chance to do something in 2011 and is such a vital key in repeating our 2008 feats.

I stand by my statements he is a low dog, I guess we should look at his manager Tyran Smith who in his time played for 7 clubs. I love all this support for him and saying people can leave and do what they want,were was this last year for Hodkinson not as much latitude for his decision. Finally what is happening to the world a bloody Mormon playing for us and the next President of the US being a Mormon are they taking over.
Enjoy your day fellas:D

Hoppa will leave for his quest, every club is entitled to go for him as he is a free agent, that is something that manly are trying to sort out, no doubt if a club signs him over the 2 year period he would go with them as hes being paid to do nothing. Manly need to sort something out !

Copa Eagle said:
Hoppa will leave for his quest, every club is entitled to go for him as he is a free agent, that is something that manly are trying to sort out, no doubt if a club signs him over the 2 year period he would go with them as hes being paid to do nothing. Manly need to sort something out !
very good point: sign him over and support his mission. The reality is he needs some cash for the two years as the Mormons will give him diddly squat (not even a bike ;^), he has to do it for the love of it.

At the end of the day Young Hoppa has to look after himself and im sure other clubs will be putting some massive offers on the table that we probably wont be able to match. That's Rugby league these days so we have to deal with it and move on. If we do get to keep him when he gets back from his mission that's a huge positive and i keep my fingers crossed.

Reggie 12 said:
I stand by my statements he is a low dog, I guess we should look at his manager Tyran Smith who in his time played for 7 clubs. I love all this support for him and saying people can leave and do what they want,were was this last year for Hodkinson not as much latitude for his decision. Finally what is happening to the world a bloody Mormon playing for us and the next President of the US being a Mormon are they taking over.

Weggie assuming he is gone as you say. Once you turn 14, lets say you get a job working for McDonalds after school and they pay you $150 per week and KFC come along and offer you $250 would you stay or go?

Who is to say that he will return to Rugby League after his mission? That is not a given. Two years is a long time. Anything could happen.

See how much of a dog he is come finals time when he is a major influence on the Seaeagles title chances. Its all just a guess to what happens in 2 years time anyway - remember we have his younger brother playing who is supposed to be a gun also, so lets not slur the Hopoate name too much just yet.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I thought Reggie was the name of some other club's mascot. A club that once upon a time was successful - but very few of us remember those times, well before most of you were born ...

I see Reggie is still showing his true colours.

Sheikheagle said:
Reggie 12 said:

Weggie assuming he is gone as you say. Once you turn 14, lets say you get a job working for McDonalds after school and they pay you $150 per week and KFC come along and offer you $250 would you stay or go?

neither, he'd move to mount druitt and go on the dole for $300pw:p

Reggie 12 said:

Reggie, that Rock is still waiting!!

bones said:
bob dylan said:
Reggie makes a good point.

Disagree. I think Mark does a great job.

let me clear that up, makes a good point re Hodkinson.

The rest is utter dribble, I dont think we will be seeing too much more of him.

No wonder he is bitter, the Bunnies are a joke, have been for 40 years and always will be.

can you all just pull your heads in. I don't want to have to go through and delete posts and ban people, it's just a waste of my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4