Health update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well sadly Silvertailers , you’ve got me for a few more years yet.

Following my 2 months of radiation my PSA level is dramatically down on where it was so it appears that the radiation has well and truly done it’s job ( and will continue in my system for 6 months regardless ).

So whilst it’s not remission , it’s bloody great news.

Onwards and upwards !!!
Excuse me Mark, you cant go anywhere ,I need you lol

Following my 2 months of radiation my PSA level is dramatically down on where it was so it appears that the radiation has well and truly done it’s job ( and will continue in my system for 6 months regardless ).

Onwards and upwards !!!
Awesome news mate

Yes I know not football related but a few have been interested so here it is.

I’ve just concluded 7 weeks of radiation treatment ( daily ) , whilst it’s only 12 minutes long it’s a 35 minute drive each way , 10 minutes pre treatment wait and various nurse / doctor meetings every few days.

So , I haven’t been able to do anything much for almost 2 months.

The treatment was aimed directly around where my Prostate used to be as some cancer cells were still evident in that region.

Getting them BEFORE they jump out anywhere else was critical.

After you have a Prostatectomy your PSA reading should be zero , mine started at 0.40, then kept going up each three months ( last one it had climbed to almost 1.0) so this is when they discovered there was still cancer in my body.

Fingers crossed my next PSA test in January will see the figure going down , then I’ll be tested each month until March at which point it should be zero.

If it’s not changing we go to the next step , but let’s hope not as that’s apparently pretty horrendous.

Thanks to those that have asked among the way how I’ve been going.

Hopefully I’ll be back firing on all 8 cylinders in 2023.
Gday Mark hope you are doing well my friend 😊💯brother just been through similar all the best for 2023

Onwards and upwards !!!
Best news all year and congratulations on the news.

Speaking of the Health update

It is imperative that we all support our legendary club where it counts and that is through our Club membership contribution which keeps our club Financially Healthy and Active

Manly Club Members are our clubs Heathy Heart beat
God Bless you all
You know who you are !

Heart beat Stock Photos and Images. 35,362 Heart beat pictures and ...

Speaking of the Health update

It is imperative that we all support our legendary club where it counts and that is through our Club membership contribution which keeps our club Financially Healthy and Active

Manly Club Members are our clubs Heathy Heart beat
God Bless you all
You know who you are !

Heart beat Stock Photos and Images. 35,362 Heart beat pictures and ...
to quote Bob Hudson(with a small edit) the writer of the famous Newcastle song:

"Don't you ever let a chance go by O Bozo
Don't you ever let a chance go by"

for those who don't know it, here it is:

to quote Bob Hudson(with a small edit) the writer of the famous Newcastle song:

"Don't you ever let a chance go by O Bozo
Don't you ever let a chance go by"

for those who don't know it, here it is:
Yes Indeed feathered friend

We need to grab every opportunity that comes our way :)

Great news Mark, I knew you’d get on top of the bastard big C.

So, I suppose we can now count on you going on a big fishing trip from say, Saturday March the 4th until the Monday of the October long weekend to ensure the boys don’t have to carry you for the season?;)

If you’re a little light on funds after the surgery and chemo, I suppose we could have a quick whip around to buy your bait for the trip, to ensure a successful season, however you’re on your own with regard to the beer and Bundy, we’re not that rich@:D.

That's great news Mark, we need you around for quite a few more years, as I feel we may have a few lean years on the field before it all turns around for us.
I think we are going to have to be patient , Rome wasn’t built in a day !!!

My hopes are ( for this year at least )

**We get to see how a few of the young guns go , they are the next generation so if they are good enough age shouldn’t matter too much ( I don’t necessarily mean a full season but some games at least ).

**Through a new coaching regime we learn how to be a team again , and how to work as a team ( with what we’ve got ) to win more games than we lose.

I’ve been saying for Yonx that we are 2-3 really good players from being a formidable squad, clearly we can’t afford them OR we aren’t attractive , I think the latter is more likely.

With DCE’s contract dropping ( or we at least hope it is ) in 2024 I hope we are on the market for at least one of those needed for the following season , and maybe two with some of the plodders we have only on one year deals.

2025 would be Seibolds last year , he’ll want major success by then.

Great news Mark, I knew you’d get on top of the bastard big C.

So, I suppose we can now count on you going on a big fishing trip from say, Saturday March the 4th until the Monday of the October long weekend to ensure the boys don’t have to carry you for the season?;)

If you’re a little light on funds after the surgery and chemo, I suppose we could have a quick whip around to buy your bait for the trip, to ensure a successful season, however you’re on your own with regard to the beer and Bundy, we’re not that rich@:D.
Well it’s same same I guess but cruising for 3 weeks in March , home for April and then yes away again May-August , so I’d say we’ll have a great run from about rounds 10-20.

Onwards and upwards !!!
Great news! Plenty more caravan trips for you then!

Onwards and upwards !!!
Great news Mark. I guess the one positive about the radiation in the system, no matter how we start this year, you'll have a winning glow about you. Stay well!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4