Heavily discounted Cat 1 tix offer for tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could try to complain about the issue directly to the NRL, but they do ask for which team you support so no point lol

Pommie Eagle said:
Do the club have any comment on this decion by the NRL? Seems bordering on the illegal, charging loyal members $60 a pop only for a few days later to release the same(?) category tickets at a third of the price...

I bought 4 tickets at $70 each which were then on sale yesterday for $20, I am well ticked off about that and sent a message to the nrl via this link on their website.

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/ReferenceCentre/ContactDetails/tabid/10863/Default.aspx

Suggest you do the same, doubt they will care or do anything about it but that doesn't mean you should just sit back and say nothing

they are trying to grow nrl memberships and treat members like this, I think it is pretty disappointing to say the least

The Who said:
The Wheel said:
Supply and demand - plenty of supply and not much demand so they dump cheap tix into the market and piss off their most loyal fans (ie members) - well done NRL another great decision.

Hopefully this might get another few thousand Sea Eagle fans thru gate - good luck to all that took advantage.

Greenberg your a Can't Understand Normal Thinking

I took advantage, purely though luck as I had just intended to rock up and buy GA tickets.
Won't this same situation happen next Friday for ANZ? Is there any advantage in Members getting in early, knowing that the stadium will only be 30-40% full. Why wouldn't we wait until the discounted tickets are offered? Even if they don't discount the ticket there will be plenty of spare seats when purchasing GA at the ground.

And weren't Telstra giving tix away to their customers?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6