• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We would have gone alright in 2014 if we didn’t lose both Jamie Buhrer and Matt Ballin literally on the eve of the finals. It cost us the minor premiership and took away our main hooking options for the finals series. Had those two not been injured, I think we would have made the grand final at a minimum in 2014
The back end of 2014 season from memory was quite depressing. It was the beginning of the end of our decorated Golden Eagles era. We just looked so tired and out of legs going into the finals series. Had to deal with a number of injuries as well, from memory it was, Choc, Ballin, Gifty, Buhrer. We were just scraping by in the last 5 or so regular season rounds, and then we get dismantled by the Rabbitohs first week. And then from there, a gutsy effort but we bowed out against a dogs team that were so gritty that year. But I guess, all good things must come to an end. It's now time to create a new era with this amazing squad we have.

We've had a pretty good draw this year but, noticing the heat today, makes me hope playing our final round match in Townsville doesn't take too much out of our players. Could be sweltering!

The Cummins love fest knights game is now coming back to bite us hard.. we would not have to rely on souths Friday night.

The back end of 2014 season from memory was quite depressing. It was the beginning of the end of our decorated Golden Eagles era. We just looked so tired and out of legs going into the finals series. Had to deal with a number of injuries as well, from memory it was, Choc, Ballin, Gifty, Buhrer. We were just scraping by in the last 5 or so regular season rounds, and then we get dismantled by the Rabbitohs first week. And then from there, a gutsy effort but we bowed out against a dogs team that were so gritty that year. But I guess, all good things must come to an end. It's now time to create a new era with this amazing squad we have.
That dogs game still haunts me. We finished stronger and when snake went for field goal to win us the match Reynolds was 3m offside and should have penalised. Instead as usual since the 2013 gf key calls did not go our way and Hodko went up and Kicked a one pointer at the other end. We were stitched up again in 2017 against Penrith with That ridiculous try that was given to peachey and then again in 2019 when Jake was sent to the bin

That dogs game still haunts me. We finished stronger and when snake went for field goal to win us the match Reynolds was 3m offside and should have penalised. Instead as usual since the 2013 gf key calls did not go our way and Hodko went up and Kicked a one pointer at the other end. We were stitched up again in 2017 against Penrith with That ridiculous try that was given to peachey and then again in 2019 when Jake was sent to the bin
I was on the half way line right at the front row on the eastern side next to a bunch of dogs supporters they were nice about them stealing the game all good banter but that way a dagger in my heart that night. It would of been the biggest win had we won that night in probably many years no one have us a chance that night.

Would love top 4. Alot of people saying 7th and 8th are just making up the numbers but they could easily bundle us out first week of the finals .
Anything can happen on the day
(Hello ref).
Losing first week or even 2 weeks would be a major fizzer.

Would love top 4. Alot of people saying 7th and 8th are just making up the numbers but they could easily bundle us out first week of the finals .
Anything can happen on the day
(Hello ref).
Losing first week or even 2 weeks would be a major fizzer.
I think I’d feel comfortable if it was the Sharks first week of finals,but Knights,Raiders or Titans have a couple of players that on their day can win a match on their own.

I think I’d feel comfortable if it was the Sharks first week of finals,but Knights,Raiders or Titans have a couple of players that on their day can win a match on their own.
They also have more than a couple of players who are capable of losing a match on their own.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8