Here we go again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
So i turn the radio on today, that dope Mathew Johns and his side kick, scooping that both the Stewarts are heading to Kogarah.
Why dont they ever give up. By teh way what about Foran....??Suppose Ill have to wait to see Paul k*nt or Dean Ritchies next article.....These journos are fu**wits......

Anything out of Matt Johns mouth is just bull. The guy is an idiot.

Yeah, yeah. I just heard that Lussick has signed with The Eels, and The Dogs are chasing Watmough (and I'm being serious).

So that's:-

Foran - Bulldogs
DCE - Bronco's
Watmough - Dogs
Lussick - Eels
G Stewart - Dragons
B Stewart - Dragons
Kite - UK next season

according to everyone. Boooooring.

People who have radio shows need to find something to talk about. Doesn't make it true. Any of it.

And we have so many outstanding players on our roster. It should never be a headline that every other club wants to get hold of some of our guys, I would have thought it was bleeding obvious.

Anyway, they'll all have to pay though the nose to get any of our blokes because they all love playing for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles.

Our players should start suing these commentators for slander. Now there's an untapped third party income. ;)

Frogz said:
So i turn the radio on today, that dope Mathew Johns and his side kick, scooping that both the Stewarts are heading to Kogarah.
Why dont they ever give up. By teh way what about Foran....??Suppose Ill have to wait to see Paul k*nt or Dean Ritchies next article.....These journos are fu**wits......

Berkeley_Eagle covered this topic at Post: #122 of the "Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!" thread.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Brett-Stewart-to-Dragons-a-done-deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8