He's our Vatevai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
I am still dying to see him out in clear space, was close to seeing it tonight as well

You nearly got to see that had it not been for that ankle tap by (was it?) Reynolds.

To many critical mistakes in our own half, surely there has to be some one better. I was nervous every time he touched the ball or a kick was put up for him.

It was his 4th first grade game........... Tough crowd.

The first knock on could easily have been play on as it went slighty backwards and his second was clearly a strip. He was unlucky more so than bad.
I think he's a good prospect.

I'm more nervous when king has the ball in our half. 200 games and still dumb enough to try stupid passes when were under pressure.

Unlimited potential in my opinion. How strong does he look and goes chasing the ball to hit it up. How high does he get up on a bomb. He only came through last year and I wrote about him at the time in an abysmal Toyota Cup team. He destroyed Nulla at fullback running like a beast. Very pleased. Whare and Jorge 2 vs Aaron Groom 1. Junior Palau still each way lol

Matai and Tafua on the left hand side come years end added experience and confidence with Trex looming will be deadly scary for oppositions :)

Meh - players sometimes have shockers with their hands but as long as it doesn't happen all the time it was fine.

Nah he has been more diamonds than rocks for sure, and i would say has had 2.5 good games out of three. I think he is much more confident than vatuvai and oldfield for that matter.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6