Hex > Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He looked pretty good I thought last game and he can run like a gazelle
lets what happens this week ......a try at least to the Hex ...We could at least call him Jonah.....

Well looks like Hexie might get to play if Tafua is out for another week, go the Willy Army, 3 meat pies tonight and prove us all wrong!!

Go Hex! He has great potential let's hope he shows up Rapana or the guy who replaces Edrick Lee (whichever wing it is).

Well didn't Hex play well tonight! And what a hit on Widdop. Great show son!!! And I think that's two career first grade wins now!!

Go Hex!!!

You can see it, Wiliame's confidence is growing and that goes for his team mates confidence in him.

Remember round 2 against the Tigpies at Leichhardt? By midway through the 2nd half Killer had so little confidence in Wiliame that he refused to even pass the ball to him.

Now (with Snake out and Tom at fullback), Wiliame is one of our first choice wingers along with Jorge. The fact that Wright was only an inclusion because Snake is out and that he is playing centre with Wright on the wing shows how its coming along for him.

I'm not for one minute saying that Wiliame is going to be a star, but I think he can become a solid first grade winger in the same way that Chris Hicks and Robbo were. He has pace, is safe under a high ball and his defence, while still not great, is coming along. That hit on Widdop last night was a pearler.

Does he remind anyone else of Darrell Williams (in looks/body shape)?

Not to mention name.

Williame played well last night because he's playing in preferred position.

He has stated before he's not a winger, but has obviously been forced to play there through injuries to the side.

So true !! He looked at home in the centres didn't he. Could Hex and Walker be the new Matai and Killer! Wow tasty

Matthew Wright seems to be a pretty solid first grader. Does some strong things in defence.
Having lost Matai and Snake, we'll be relying on Wright and Wiliame for the rest of the year...and while they might be low-priced fill-ins, I think they are up to it!

Hex will come in for Brown, who will probably be used on the interchange bench. Next game will pose some selection headaches as Parcell and Myles should be available.
It would be very difficult dropping any of the 17 that played against the Worries. All were brilliant.
I'm going to single out Jorge and Darcy who are both playing wonderfully, and young Parker was incredibly brave and shut down the Beast with his defence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8