• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to agree there Clon, this site is the perfect medium between the old OEE and the new MSE allows you to say what you like within reason but also bans the over excitable minority when they cross the line

At the end of the day i think most people here know the limits of each other and have a healthy respect of each others opinions and intelligence.

What about Garts coming on here and trying to cause trouble for me. Just cause i told him a while ago that his precious Manly Gang were gay. Then all of his 14 yr old mates had a crack too.

Fonz behave. Dont call people gay and you wont have any issues. I said we all have respect for each other, thats not respectful.

I called him gay 6 months ago. You would think he would be over it by now. :~?
I'm not trying to cause trouble. I believe his earlier post to Matabele was directly aimed at causing trouble for me. :evil:

I have to behave more here having a mod tag and all Fonz.

I wouldn't worry too much about people swaying my opinion of you.

everyone is expected to look after themselves here. Most know that if you come crying on my shoulder about another poster you will likely be told you probably deserved it :)

In other words, debate like adults, not squabble like children

I'm not trying to cause trouble. I believe his earlier post to Matabele was directly aimed at causing trouble for me. :evil:

It was only a question Fonz, no need for tears. I honestly was not sure if you were Banned. As you said it was 6 months ago and I dont remember everything which is said on these boards, especially from 6 months ago.

As for calling me or the Manly Gang gay, well that is just plain nasty. However shall I overcome such a nasty insult? :lol:

[quote author=The Fonz]

It was only a question Fonz, no need for tears. I honestly was not sure if you were Banned. As you said it was 6 months ago and I dont remember everything which is said on these boards, especially from 6 months ago.

As for calling me or the Manly Gang gay, well that is just plain nasty. However shall I overcome such a nasty insult? :lol:
[/quote]
It's terrible how truth is not an appropriate defence these days. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7