History won't repeat against bigmouthed Manly - Thurston

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thurstons reported comments come across as too calculated.

I have a sneaking suspicion they want Manly to load up early with uncontrolled aggression in the hope of generating frustration through good online defence and later on banking on us running out of steam.

At the SFS Manly play well with sharp, direct, flat, simple plays out of dummy half keeping it simple and then allowing our class to look flamboyant off the back of a fast disciplined approach.

Problem is we miss the spark in this area of Matai, D.Williams and a fully fit J. Lyon who likes to sometimes hit it up off a fast play the ball in this area to lift the troops in our own half at times.

Controlled aggression and allow our class to do the talking off the back of simple direct plays is all that is required.

Keep it simple and the attack will come easier than you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0ObCsLVsI&feature=player_detailpage

Jt's niggle - not one week of suspension:mad:

We really have to have the 'Thurston's a Wanker' chant going tonight people :p

Manly, the ultimate niggle is to eliminate them from the get go!

Unfortunately as I have said we will go out with Back to Back Losses. The Cowboys are primed and we showed once again last week we have forgotten how to play a second half of football.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2