• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
to complete a tackle, all he had to do was put a hand on him.

but nooo, the mut inbread mongrel had to dog act a clearly injured player.

If Matai had done it he would've been penalised and put on report. Hodges is a dog and always has been but it was legal what he did and anything legal is fair game out there. Next week Hodges will come unstuck he wont be able to handle Matai, Foran, T Rex running down his side.

The Broncos are the home to 2 of the biggest grubs in the game.....Thaiday and Hodges. Both these mongrels tried to pinch the ball from their opponents after they completed their dog acts. True grubs.

That is one of the grubbiest things Iv ever seen. He is a clAss act old hodges. Could u imagine hodges response if it was the other way around. I'm in the boat that creagh should of put one on his chin

Wasn't Hodges was the cat who called for the bomb to put up at the end of the game in the 2010 Origin so he could run through and put some cheap shots on.

Hodges' hit on Morris under NRL scrutiny

http://www.nrl.com/hodges-hit-on-mor...5/default.aspx

Brisbane centre Justin Hodges could be hit with a contrary conduct charge for his controversial tackle on an injured Brett Morris in Saturday night's NRL semi-final win.

The league's match review committee will on Monday examine the incident, which occurred in the second half of the dramatic 13-12 victory over St George Illawarra at Suncorp Stadium.

Morris had suffered an ankle syndesmosis injury after catching a kick and falling to the ground in obvious pain before Hodges ran several metres to fall heavily on the winger, despite Dragons players signalling he was injured.

The two representative stars appeared to reconcile after the incident, but committee chairman Greg McCallum and his team will decide whether it contravened the spirit of the game.

Match review committee members believe the incident is almost unprecedented, with Justin Poore's attempt to lift an unconscious Steve Price in the 2009 State of Origin series the most similar to it in recent times.

Ironically, it was Hodges who later called NSW's treatment of Price, which also resulted in Trent Waterhouse's send-off, a "dog act".

Saturday night's incident caused outrage on Sunday radio programs, with commentators quick to describe it as unsportsmanlike.

Test centre Hodges was rubbed out for two weeks in 2008 on a contrary conduct charge for making an inappropriate gesture to referee Tony Archer.

Brisbane face more trouble ahead of Friday night's grand final qualifier against Manly with halfback Peter Wallace placed on report for a first-half high shot on Dragons fullback Darius Boyd.

Dragons players declined to speak to the media when they arrived back in Sydney on Sunday.

Morris' leg is in a moon boot but a Dragons statement said fears of a fractured ankle had been allayed by scans.

The Test winger is expected to recover in time for the start of the pre-season under new coach Steve Price in November, but will undergo further tests this week.

"Brett suffered syndesmosis in the ligaments high above his ankle which is usually a six-week turnaround to heal," Dragons doctor Thomas Carrigan said.

"We took him to the local hospital following the game with the scans there showing no obvious fracture.

"We will now arrange for an MRI to take place during the week to further evaluate."

Morris courageously played on before crawling from the field in agony after leaping to defuse a Broncos bomb in the 67th minute.

"It was a tough blow to end the season like I did but I'm in good hands and am certain I'll be fit again soon," he said in the statement.

Hodges has done Manly a huge favour if Lockyer plays.

Unless Hodges is suspended, then Hodges and the NRL have set the bar at a very uncomfortable level for one D. Lockyer.

I want them all to play. I want no excuses for when we kick their arse. Lockyer,Hodges,Wallace they play or not play doesn't matter we will kick their arse out of town.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2