Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But swoop - if you look at the cap increase + Perry + a few other things like say Seu Seu not signing again and / or Galuvao retiring - we may be ok.

Ryan link said:
But swoop - if you look at the cap increase + Perry + a few other things like say Seu Seu not signing again and / or Galuvao retiring - we may be ok.

Until the increase is approved our hands are tied. Perry is being released but we may still have to pay him some compensation. Seu Seu can go, but we need players like galavoa for back up. Don't forget how much talent is sitting on the sidelines injured and if we didn't have that back up I don't think we'd be in 2nd spot on the table.

I don't want Mattai or Hodko to go and if the cap is increased the club has indicated that they will be retained.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183444.msg264654#msg264654 date=1275275766]

Until the increase is approved our hands are tied. Perry is being released but we may still have to pay him some compensation. Seu Seu can go, but we need players like galavoa for back up. Don't forget how much talent is sitting on the sidelines injured and if we didn't have that back up I don't think we'd be in 2nd spot on the table.

I don't want Mattai or Hodko to go and if the cap is increased the club has indicated that they will be retained.
[/quote]

Hmmmmm agreed....but man, I'd hate to lose Whare (although he's only had one game), and Hoppa...that being said Matai is still very young.....and could potentially move into the forwards like Wiki laster on....and we need his absolute passion in our team. I don't think we would have leaked tries like we did in the 2nd half against the cows of he was there - put it that way.

I'd actually prefer England pay Matai $$$$$$$ than him playing for the Warriors.

I thought Perry was off contract , too mate? I must have been wrong.

Some tough, tough decisions will need to be made - but I guess a harem of riches is better than scraping the barrel.

We have certainly come a long way.

Does anyone else subscribe to the theory that the Ox was called in for a favour by the Sea Eagles in a bid to pressure and hurry up Hodko into resigning?
Surely the club wouldn't seriously consider Orford?

Whare is secured for 2 more years after this

A concerning thing I read from him (is in an article I submitted earlier) is that he may still have some desires to switch back to Rugby

WAMF link said:
Does anyone else subscribe to the theory that the Ox was called in for a favour by the Sea Eagles in a bid to pressure and hurry up Hodko into resigning?
Surely the club wouldn't seriously consider Orford?

it did cross my mind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6