• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc and his butterfingers lost us the game tonight.  Hodko is crap.  Bring DCE down, put Lyon in as 5/8th and foran in the centres.  Anything but a repeat of the rubbish I saw tonight.

DSM5 link said:
Choc and his butterfingers lost us the game tonight.  Hodko is crap.  Bring DCE down, put Lyon in as 5/8th and foran in the centres.  Anything but a repeat of the rubbish I saw tonight.
Agree.
T-Rex is another player that causes me to pull my hair out. FFS I just wish he would run straight. He cost us a try.

Hang on, I thought he scored one.  He played OK.  Diffused a bomb, ran strongly and tackled what came at him.  Let's not pick on him.  He wasn't the worst by far.

Before Matai leaves we need to do some sort of a brain transplant between he and T-Rex.  Could you imagine Matai playing with T-Rex's body. If you know what i mean.

mozgrame link said:
Before Matai leaves we need to do some sort of a brain transplant between he and T-Rex.  Could you imagine Matai playing with T-Rex's body. If you know what i mean.

Holy ****, that would scare anybody.... if only we could :-\

Since the break down of the you stay this side, I'll stay that side play of halves

Two examples. Dragons and Raiders. You can probably throw broncos in there too.

Next game count how many times foran feeds the scrum and how many times hodko does.

Foran takes the lions share of scrum feeds and does most of the organisation. Foran is tge dominant half not hodko. No idea what games you have been watching

Dan, you are correct in saying that they stay on their own sides of the park, however in saying that, they also must look after their own side of the park, Foran is doing that, Hodkinson is not. That is evident on the amount of tries we are scoring on 1 side of the park compared to the other

mozgrame link said:
I've said before on that other forum, and got a kick in the guts for it, Hodko is not the real deal.  Jamie Lyon was making the new halves pairing look good at the start of the year.  He was always in the middle organising.  I got to the cowboys game and watching live, it stood out like dogs balls that he was controlling things.  He didn't come back on in the 2nd half and we almost blew a great lead and Hodko was so s**t, Glenn Stewart was doing a bit of 5th tackle kicking.  I know Foran was also out, but Hodko is not yet able to take control of a game.

Bring DCE up as soon as possible.  He needs to be ready and have as much nrl experience as possible for next year.  He can't be any worse than Hodko.

I agree with your asessment of Hodkinson.A very accurate assessment imo.

What disappoints me is that fans base their assessment of players on whether the team wins or not. After the first 4 or 5 games the majority of fans were saying Hokinson was going great. I couldn't see why people were saying that. He was parked out in the centres and not ball playing or directing play hardly at all.The assessments were over the top. They were riduclous. Like you said Lyons was taking control of the team an he was calling the shots, not Hodkinson.

When the recruitment team did the right thing by limiting his offer to just under $200k (allegedly) a season. Most posters on the forums were blowing up because they wanted the club to raise the offer by another $100k a season.

Now because the team performances are not good Hodkinson  is being slated for his efforts. I think his performances are the same as they were when people he saying he was going great. 6/10.

Hodkinson is a good defender but still has a fair way to go to be a good NRL half back. I am not saying he won't become. I feel sorry for him now, although he has gained contract way in exces of his worth.

I hopewhen  DCE plays NRL, probably next year, his performances are rate on his merit on not by the rsult of the scoreboard.

Ernie, I am the same mate. When we were winning, I saw solid in Hodko, nothing more, and nothing less.

Defensively he is very good. Unfortunately so far I have seen no evidence at all of a running or passing game from him

In saying that though, I will never write a player off after 10 FG games of footy, he may come good and go on with it at NRL level, but I believe we have made the right call not going overs for him

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7