Home Final crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tonights game produced a crowd of just over 15000 with a stadium only filled to a just over a 3rd of its capacity
Its been brought up many times before .But just wanted to point out that this semi final should have been played at Brookie with a crowd that would have exceeded what was at Alianz tonight
Greenturd take note

They need to change it for all - not just Manly. Sharks have called for a rule change too.

Not going to happen.

If the NRL change it for us, they need tp do it for all.
And so they should change it for all
Tonights crowd showed Rugby league dosen't pull the crowds like other sports the day the NRL accept that is the day the nrl will move forward as a game

And so they should change it for all
Tonights crowd showed Rugby league dosen't pull the crowds like other sports the day the NRL accept that is the day the nrl will move forward as a game

Why would they change it for all ???

NRL control finals games....who will guarantee more $ for the NRL run finals?? Council run Brookvale or the Trust run Allianz ?

Why would they change it for all ???

NRL control finals games....who will guarantee more $ for the NRL run finals?? Council run Brookvale or the Trust run Allianz ?

I realise the sarcasim, however, thats where the clubs step in and say that the game isnt about $$$ for the 'NRL', its about the fans.

18k willing fans at brookvale or 15k at the roosters home stadium.

What a joke.

AAMI park only holds 30,000 and yet today they get 22,626.

Why do they manage to get he home advantage for a crowd of 22k? Because it can hold 30k.

I swear if manly had a 50,000 stadium but our crowds were 15 it would be taken from us.

I realise the sarcasim, however, thats where the clubs step in and say that the game isnt about $$$ for the 'NRL', its about the fans.

What a joke.

Agreed flip, and another joke will happen tomorrow with the Sharks and Cows game, gonna be empty seats everywhere

What a joke.

The game hasnt been about the fans since Super League.....

NRL will never change it, that would mean they admit they are wrong.

Never going to happen, we have a better chance of Archer admitting the bunker got it wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8