Hooray....I'm no longer a Gibberer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are the numbers and the classifications please Dan.

I don't know what category I fall into.

Although I still see that I am a Jibberer. 

I need to post (seeing its summer so its too far back to find my last post and I'm too lazy to go to my profile) to see what I am.

Mybludog link said:
Just don't tell them that i'd started at 9am..... ayjay

hey jbb.....i suppose some will try and blame Lowie for this to...lol

angie saw this post and wanted to put her 2 cents in as well. Usually thats about 5 bucks worth, She wont believe your not a jibberer until she hears it from Deb

Take care mate

eagle-rock08 link said:

It is a complex "5 pillar" equation combining statistics from:

* your post count and your karma level

With three additional non statistical criteria sets:

a) wether or not you believe there is a god
b) if you have ever been too shy to articulate your views on: "Its all Lowes fault"  "mediocrity will not be tolerated" and "I pick one of Delmege or Penn in this bunfight"
c) Wether you have ever posted on how Dan is the best looking and most intelligent webmaster in the history of websites

If you are unable to express your undying love of Beaver Menzies here then all of the above criteria becomes irrelevant and you will be consigned to perpetual jibberer status.

Mybludog link said:
Haha...especially a couple of hours after beating the Scum in Scumsville

Bring on Round 1

apart from round 1 , that comment counts for nort and south of you russ

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=eagle-rock08 link=topic=186133.msg309603#msg309603 date=1292451567]

It is a complex "5 pillar" equation combining statistics from:

* your post count and your karma level

With three additional non statistical criteria sets:

a) wether or not you believe there is a god
b) if you have ever been too shy to articulate your views on: "Its all Lowes fault"  "mediocrity will not be tolerated" and "I pick one of Delmege or Penn in this bunfight"
c) Wether you have ever posted on how Dan is the best looking and most intelligent webmaster in the history of websites

If you are unable to express your undying love of Beaver Menzies here then all of the above criteria becomes irrelevant and you will be consigned to perpetual jibberer status.
[/quote]

The expression of ones undying love of Beaver Menzies would go without saying I would have thought.

Never the less, being that I am a true Manly Man, I unequivocally love the Beaver!!!

I know that regardless of the number of posts I make, I will still always be a jibberer....

Ladies and Gentlemen: Ryan Winter, he's here all week - try the veal.

Mybludog link said:
Even in your Storm boxers ?

Golly gosh, you guys have no sense of humor at all.  I am still copping it from all angles for that from all of you. 

Since I returned from the NZ trip I have bought the following items to ensure I never wear the Storm shorts on a trip again:
1 x Maroon Boxer shorts
2 x Maroon/Black/White Quick dry board shorts
3 x Sea Eagles Boxer shorts
3 x Sea Eagles replice players shorts
7 x Sea Eagles Core training shorts.

But to be honest I am stoked I still have you all talking.  Not to happy about the therapy bill JB has passed on due to the effect my Storm short wearing had on young Jack though.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Well done Ant.....you certainly now have \"time on your hands\"

Or is that to much time on my member as some would argue on here as well :p

Got in before the rest of you could hahaha

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8