Hoppa Vs Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cletus said:
I don't think it's going to be that tough really, Hoppa gets the wing spot over Wolfman and Oldfield at full strength. I'd love to see him in the centres ideally. The one that has to worry is T Rex, he's becoming irrelevant.

He's been irrelevant for a few seasons now. Can't wait for him to be replaced for a real footballer.

codewana said:
Cletus said:
I don't think it's going to be that tough really, Hoppa gets the wing spot over Wolfman and Oldfield at full strength. I'd love to see him in the centres ideally. The one that has to worry is T Rex, he's becoming irrelevant.

He's been irrelevant for a few seasons now. Can't wait for him to be replaced for a real footballer.

The question is whos spot will hoppa take?
Obviously brett will be our FB when hes fit,lyon and matai certain in the centres,robbo wont be dropped,that leaves oldfield,so when wolfies fit obviuosly oldfield will be dropped,but who will play wing? wolfie or hoppa?

(1) Snake in at fullback

(2) Hoppa to the wing while he grows and gets strong. Look at Robbo he has played over 130 games healty and the last thing we want is too many big hits on Hoppa

Robbo out?. Absolutely will never ever happen. He is a professional and never ever lets Manly down. A perfect winger.

(3) Wolfman out - too often injured and a defensive liability. Thanks for 08 mate but thats all he will ever offer.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4