How crap is witt!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
yes i know he is new etc but he is small and slow, cant make a break nor put anyone else in one,

yes he can kick but so what so can elmasri, hodgson and they can play

i cant say this on ME but its good to get this off my chest

13 odd games and he hasnt impressed me except 4 his goal kicking

yes i know he is new etc but he is small and slow, cant make a break nor put anyone else in one,

yes he can kick but so what so can elmasri, hodgson and they can play

i cant say this on ME but its good to get this off my chest

13 odd games and he hasnt impressed me except 4 his goal kicking

You must have only watched one game this season then. It's funny, last month or so people haven't stopped talking about Witt and how good he is, and now he has one bad game and everyone thinks he's crap.

I still think he's a good player he's improved every game. Except for last night from all reports.

Witt has gone OK the last month.

I walked out in disgust with 20 to go last night,and IMO Jim Curtis would be 1 of the worst I have ever seen play 1st grade for Manly

I agree with Mata. Witt has been a standout of the halves and also in defence. That was an incredibly painful disgraceful performance. As we have said all along the guy who told the board to sign King to a long term contract needs to find employment in another State.

I think witt has been up there but not better.

but last night he was just poor poor poor.

I really hope its a one off shocker

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8