How Dare You Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think I've seen a player seemingly injured after almost every tackle (clutching his shoulder) who then gets up and does 10 more hitups and 15 more crunching tackles. Stevie is tough.

Strange for Ricky to get into this kind of pre-prematch hype, Tooves must just be loving the fact Ricky is taking up all this energy.

I just hope Stevie and the boys after the game point to the 50-0 scoreline and say 'now that's tough....enjoy the spoon Eels....again!'

I like how Stuart tries to pretend he is an intellectual by stringing words together that in reality are just empty

Lol yes he was one of the original coaches who insisted on constantly referring to games as 'football games'. He says that over and over. Jesus Ricky we get it, you like saying football games instead of footy

Ho hum. Just paper talk, and Ricky trying to build up an interest in what could turn into a very one way match and perhaps get some passion into his disinterested pack.

Mind you if I was on the league administration I would be having a wee talk with Ricky about implying toughness in a player involves him throwing several punches at an unprepared opponent, and seeking to incite a repeat of such behaviour....wonder what Will Hopoate thinks of al this that he is joining next year?

Perhaps Ricky could show his toughness by putting on the boots & playing half back next Saturday night for the Eels LOL ;)

He should be given top marks for trying to breathe life and interest into what is going to be a very one sided match. It must be hard being the coach of a seemingly disheartened team with all those fans eyes burning holes through the coaches box. If he can at least put an ember in the belly of his forwards, and some hope in the hearts of their fans, he'll by himself some more time.

mozgrame said:
He should be given top marks for trying to breathe life and interest into what is going to be a very one sided match. It must be hard being the coach of a seemingly disheartened team with all those fans eyes burning holes through the coaches box. If he can at least put an ember in the belly of his forwards, and some hope in the hearts of their fans, he'll by himself some more time.

hmmm I guess we went into last year's game with that attitude and look what happened then. I am still disappointed that we let parra score anything against us in the last game. I don't think next week's game is going to be a stroll in the park

Next he will be whining about the refs targeting his team for foul play. As said earlier he needs to concentrate on coaching parra, he isnt playing and as the leader he has to sometimes set a different standard to the stand in the trenches with his men mentality.

As a coach he should be publicly distancing himself from the rubbish. Privately he can support Allgood as much as he wants. I see that sticky is probably doubting himself a bit here as he needs the public to see that he is supporting allgood , which shouldnt matter one bit

A simple Mitch can look after himself to the media and we have a game to win and that is a nothing story is what a competent , confident coach would say and what a board would want to hear

i reckon he will look back at these remarks one day with regret

Another thing for parra is often teams talk about having a building season. Parra are having an Un building or a demolition year this year. Next year will be permits and relevant approval years before the building stage even starts. .

Stuart has now ensured that 17 manly players will smash Allgood next week.

Well done Ricky. Go stick your wooden spoon up your arse you arrogant little prick

Some people do their talking on the football field....some people don't.

Some clubs know which players to keep and which to let go....some clubs don't.

Seriously though its good stuff. Straight out of the Ricky Stuart playbook- iin the absence of ability to win games create a diversion.

I think Stuart is the worst coach in the NRL. Talks tough at the beginning then blames the players lack of ability then tries to buy anyone and everyone. Halfbacks are his specialty to destroy. Superleague bore.

Hamster Huey said:
Some clubs think Sandow is worth more than half a million; some don't.

can't really pin that one on ricky and at least he has the balls to drop him back to park footy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4