How depressing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
I am still on a high!!!!  Going back to school with Manly as Premiers and a landslide victory in the tipping comp is great!!!
  I've had to keep my celebrations low key.  An awful lot of Manly haters out here that take it personally if I gloat too much. 

Everytime I ring a certain person up here, even without caller ID he still answers the phone. "Go Manly"

When we arrived back from Sydney on the public holiday Monday we stopped at the end of our street, put the flags all over the car, the boys got out and ran alongside the car shouting at the top of their lungs while I beeped the horn for several minutes flat.

I think most of the neighbours got the message. 

We still have half the decorations up

Partly because:
1 - I refuse to pop Manly Coloured balloons
2 - Leanne has her cast off and I figure it's her turn to be doing some house work

My desk at work is still covered by balloons plus a few 'posters' out of the Telegraph.

Just got word from home my merchandise has arrived from the club  premiers TShirt, GF DVD.

Still need to get the Polo short

No he just likes the popped collar look

The Wheel link said:
Just got word from home my merchandise has arrived from the club  premiers TShirt, GF DVD.
My BIL just got the Tees I organised for him a week ago. He says that the Manly Premiership ones don't have the players names printed on the back. Is that the same for you Wheel?

MB - if you bought the shirt below (in maroon or white), then it does have the players names on the back:

08-Premiers-T.jpg

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=178791.msg201215#msg201215 date=1223937565]
My BIL just got the Tees I organised for him a week ago. He says that the Manly Premiership ones don't have the players names printed on the back. Is that the same for you Wheel?
[/quote]

No all the names are on the back of mine  - I got mine via MSE site

Thanks DVS. I did order that Tee from the MSE site and thought it was the same as the one everyone else was wearing. He said it definitely only has the front printed with nothing on the back. I just wish I hadn't mentioned it to my BIL as I hope he now isn't a bit disappointed. I know he has been hanging out for them to arrive and rang me all excited this morning. Also got him one of the GF Bound for Glory Tees as well.

I bought one of the Premiers Tees yesterday at the club. Yes, it had the names on the back. The one difference from the image in DVS Matt's post above and what I have seen with my own eyes, and it is a good one, is that the royal blue sections on the front are now a deep indigo colour (close to black in normal light) and it looks like their is more detail on the wings. Anyway, I am happy with it and it may influence someone else to grab this great looker.

The attached photo for some reason shows it far more blue/purple than it really looks in normal light but gives you an idea.

Just a warning if buying from MSE, the terms have changed and they can send you a white one depending on stocks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6