How do we improve our pack and bench?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can a player get fit playing just one quarter of a match each week?
Do these reserves get a quarter of the salary?

Napper said:
8. Matai
9. Wolfman
10.Snake
11. Taufua
12. Lyon
13. Dce.

Seriously. Start george, bench Mauro.

Funnily enough Lyon and taufua may go ok in the 2nd row. And matai. They'd be wasted, however.

Napper said:
8. Matai
9. Wolfman
10.Snake
11. Taufua
12. Lyon
13. Dce.

Seriously. Start george, bench Mauro.

Funnily enough Lyon and taufua may go ok in the 2nd row. And matai. They'd be wasted, however.

11. Mix-n-Match
2. Mix-n-Match
9. Mix-n-Match
12. Mix-n-Match
3. Mix-n-Match
5. Mix-n-Match
1. Mix-n-Match
10. Mix-n-Match
6. Mix-n-Match
13. Mix-n-Match
8. Mix-n-Match
7. Mix-n-Match
4. Mix-n-Match
Stuff the bench.

If only Toovey had this much creativity !

11. Mix-n-Match
2. Mix-n-Match
9. Mix-n-Match
12. Mix-n-Match
3. Mix-n-Match
5. Mix-n-Match
1. Mix-n-Match
10. Mix-n-Match
6. Mix-n-Match
13. Mix-n-Match
8. Mix-n-Match
7. Mix-n-Match
4. Mix-n-Match
Stuff the bench.

If only Toovey had this much creativity !

Kiwi Eagle said:
Im sick of this stuff about "Rose must be dropped because he is unfit and fat" etc.

He played 22mins on Saturday, the majorty of them when we didn't have the ball, 16 tackles made shows that, it was the same amount as Lussick who had nearly double that time and more than Joe as well

Any time his form dips a touch, it is all we hear. Funnily enough when he comes back into form playing well the weight is never mentioned ....
Yeh watch everyone jump on the Rose train when he comes good. Has never been the athletic build but very mobile for his size. I'm a fan of the big bloke & as stated, believe he will be back to his best by finals time.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Im sick of this stuff about "Rose must be dropped because he is unfit and fat" etc.

He played 22mins on Saturday, the majorty of them when we didn't have the ball, 16 tackles made shows that, it was the same amount as Lussick who had nearly double that time and more than Joe as well

Any time his form dips a touch, it is all we hear. Funnily enough when he comes back into form playing well the weight is never mentioned ....
Yeh watch everyone jump on the Rose train when he comes good. Has never been the athletic build but very mobile for his size. I'm a fan of the big bloke & as stated, believe he will be back to his best by finals time.

Kiwi Eagle said:

1 mere metre

Kiwi Eagle said:

1 mere metre

I'd like to think Mauro will come in for King.
Perhaps Harrison gets a run if Choc is out.
Maybe bench T-Rex and start with Harrison in the back row?

I'd like to think Mauro will come in for King.
Perhaps Harrison gets a run if Choc is out.
Maybe bench T-Rex and start with Harrison in the back row?

The Who said:

What do you think he does for the other 6.5 days of the week ?? If you can't get fit being flogged by Donny Singe then there's something going on.

I think Joe to start for King. Bench Rex and start Harrison. Mauro to start for Choc seeing as he will more than likely miss the game as well. Ballin, Mauro and Harrison need to tackle themselves silly.

Cowboys have a pretty formidable pack with plenty of grunt.

The Who said:

What do you think he does for the other 6.5 days of the week ?? If you can't get fit being flogged by Donny Singe then there's something going on.

I think Joe to start for King. Bench Rex and start Harrison. Mauro to start for Choc seeing as he will more than likely miss the game as well. Ballin, Mauro and Harrison need to tackle themselves silly.

Cowboys have a pretty formidable pack with plenty of grunt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6