How good was that!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We'll just excuse the fact he missed Patten twice and then Emelio once before he finally got him :p

King made the last tackle as well, I believe! (Or possibly in another chase, I forget)

You knit picking bitch. Point is he made a big effort , and to have Patten step a second rower and break through is not an unusual occurence.

One thing I don't like about Watmough at the moment is his tackling style. He gets bumped off a lot when he is trying to tackle from behind like when the break was made, he need to start hitting around the legs to bring them down instead of relying on his siz, because he is susceptible to a palm.

Otherwise I think he is one of the best players in our team and has massive potential

One thing I don't like about Watmough at the moment is his tackling style. He gets bumped off a lot when he is trying to tackle from behind like when the break was made, he need to start hitting around the legs to bring them down instead of relying on his siz, because he is susceptible to a palm.

Otherwise I think he is one of the best players in our team and has massive potential

Im fairly sure its an injured shoulder thats the prob. Ive seen him go in for a tackle & come out in pain each week over the last few weeks. From that point he plays on with the pain but of course his standard drops. It appears to me like its a recurring injury. Take a look at his miss on Patten and the chase down field where he finally comes in to help King? to put him to ground. Sadly, i think he should be rested for the good of the team this week.

Yeah I thought it may have been injury. Maybe he is still not over his arm injury???

It has only started since he came back from injury so it would make sense.

But you could see with that patten break that the dive for the legs was the right move, which Brett Stewart tried but only sort of got, if Watmough had done the same Patten would have been over the sideline.

If it is injury he needs resting but by the same token we need him to get to a top 4 spot

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6