How important are Asst. Coaches today.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK. Imagine i've never been around a sweaty, smelly football team in my life (not true, I spent some time writing about the Wallabies back in the day when you had to go into the dressing rooms for post match interviews - quite the balancing act when you'd sit on a bench, at dick height, waiting for your interview to be showered), and humour me by explaining how much coaching the players get/need.

Does coaching go as basic as passing and tackling?
Do their structures change in relation to various oppositions?
How much 'wrestling' is involved (not enough from us if you ask me)?
Do they practise lots of different positions in pre season with an eye to injury during the season?
How many training sessions are there in a standard week during the season?
Who would be responsible for coaching leadership in DCE?
And anything else those who know can enlighten me with.

Assistant coaches …. Pfff

I guess the coach needs someone the carry the white board and markers , and collect the witches hats and footballs after training

Just sayin’

Asst coaches are the first line cannon fodder troops when the finger of blame turns upon itself.

OK. Imagine i've never been around a sweaty, smelly football team in my life (not true, I spent some time writing about the Wallabies back in the day when you had to go into the dressing rooms for post match interviews - quite the balancing act when you'd sit on a bench, at dick height, waiting for your interview to be showered), and humour me by explaining how much coaching the players get/need.

Does coaching go as basic as passing and tackling?
Do their structures change in relation to various oppositions?
How much 'wrestling' is involved (not enough from us if you ask me)?
Do they practise lots of different positions in pre season with an eye to injury during the season?
How many training sessions are there in a standard week during the season?
Who would be responsible for coaching leadership in DCE?
And anything else those who know can enlighten me with.

I'm just going to assume you don't want to know what we did 50 years ago ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2