How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
I've....been away to QLD for 3 days and in that time we've lost our 5/8, maybe lost our coach and lost out major sponsor.....can it get any worse.
Is their anything else I've missed ?

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I've....been away to QLD for 3 days and in that time we've lost our 5/8, maybe lost our coach and lost out major sponsor.....can it get any worse.
Ah yes, Craig Field is tipped to replace Toovey, and Brett Kimmorly is dusting off the boots as our big name signing for 2016...other than that it's been pretty quiet.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Mate, it's been a bad week. I went to have a piss this morning and found I'd turned into a eunuch during the night.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Now your talking, Matt Balins old man Marty on bass....What about Milk Train, reminds me of our ex halves...
Grace was cool, she snorted so much coke they gave her a false nose, should have played for the Tits.
They don't do it like that anymore....crazy good

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
My bike was stolen overnight

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
Surely, these ****s in charge can't be so stupid as to get rid of Toovey so soon after they have ****ed everything else up? If they do ..... BURN the ****en house down. March in the streets. Even suggesting someone like Nathan Brown or as some other dumb arse on this site suggested Steve Folkes or anyone with non Manly ties could coach Manly is ridiculous. NO WAY. It is not our way. Our culture will die. It won't work and never has.

I'm that 'dumb arse' that threw Folkes name into the mix, but made clear it's Tooves first.

But if the club does move on another coach, perhaps some of us fans can still applaud our past culture which saw us recruit our own, then pull our heads from our arse and recognise that things change!!! "...Won't work and never has," is the sort of definitive statements that ground lesser clubs and make their fans appear simple.

Our culture is a sum of our many parts, from administrators, coach and staff, players and fans. Maybe no GF but I don't recall our culture suffering during the Lowe years in the early 90s.

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
July were a pretty cool band, they only brought out one album and then morphed into Jade Warrior who were'nt psych anymore but were still pretty good. I'm pretty sure Sid from Floyd saw these guys before he brought out The Madcap Laughs.

Thanks mate.

Looks like I have some listening to do over the weekend!

Always appreciate getting some ideas for new music. Cheers.

image.jpg Our next team photo.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
We were planning six months away this year but sadly my son in law is battling cancer.

He's just 37, last year it was colo rectal, and he's on a colostomy bag for life now, but the bastards back, this time in the Liver.

He's already had one operation but needs another, so we have to travel fairly short distances away to be there to help with their young family .

But yes I do love my red dirt , stars and open fires
Gosh Mark. So very, very sorry to hear. Bugger Manly for not giving you some sunshine during all this horrible life stuff.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gosh Mark. So very, very sorry to hear. Bugger Manly for not giving you some sunshine during all this horrible life stuff.
Yes it's pretty tough, been battling this since the middle of 2013, then he was aged 35.

Top fella, great dad just a pity he's a Panthers supporter otherwise my Grandsons would be Junior members.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thanks everyone, this has in fact been going in for two years now.

Mick's a mad Panthers fan, and he and Alice ( my youngest daughter) have two beautiful boys, 6 & 4, a lot to live for!!

Sadly once it gets to the Liver its a less than 50% chance he will survive.

We are going through hell at the minute but we will get there!

I haven't really wanted to say much about it on Silvertails but couldn't help myself today as was feeling a bit " down"

I missed your comments.....I think one day I woke up and the thread had extended by 3 pages and I wasn't going to read all of those posts.

So whilst belated, please accept my best wishes to all of your family and extended family, it certainly does suck!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12