How many grand finals have Melbourne Scum won according to Rabs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lost 2006, * 2007, Lost and *2008, * 2009, Won 2012, Lost 2016, Won 2017

meh.. I see that as 5 losses and 2 wins

I am surprised that Warren would overlook this as his precious whinging worms were denied in 2009 like we were in 2007. Their success from 2006 to 2010 is totally illegal and they denied two further teams grand final berths in 2006 and 2008 as well!!

Stated in tonight's telecast that they won 5.
Lets rewrite the history books and ignore the two they had annulled! :mad:

Truth is that Melbourne will always be considered premiers in those salary cap rort years until they officially give those premierships to the runners up! The fact they just have an asterisk next to it means nada.

It sh*ts me immensely that the NRL are too gutless to do it.............and for sure it's never going to happen in Greenturd's time.
F**k I hate that c**t, for sure it looked at one moment that he was going to bend Cammie over and give him one right there on the presentation stage today!!

It just $hits me to tears that the media continue to all but ignore the fact that the Drizzle were outed as the biggest cheats in premiership history.

While I still actually applaud the fact that the NRL came down on that scumbag club like they did in 2010, I will always hate the fact that they chose to shield Bellamy and the players from any punishment other than what the league handed down against the club because its led to this situation we have to put up with these days. A lot of those players, including the so-called superstars in Smith, Slater, Cronk and at the time 1nglis, were among those who got free boats, home renovations, cars etc that were outside the cap. And then there was the signing of 2 separate contracts.

They were about as innocent as the silent but deadly I once let off in a crowded elevator.....

Truth is that Melbourne will always be considered premiers in those salary cap rort years until they officially give those premierships to the runners up! The fact they just have an asterisk next to it means nada.

It sh*ts me immensely that the NRL are too gutless to do it.............and for sure it's never going to happen in Greenturd's time.
F**k I hate that c**t, for sure it looked at one moment that he was going to bend Cammie over and give him one right there on the presentation stage today!!
Yes it was like Greenturd said to him “well Scam we did it ,we gave you and Brisbane every possible advantage and we errr I mean u managed to win the big dance well done us err I mean you”
Sickening is a word that comes to mind , everything that is bad in league has come from MELB and Bellamy/smith ie cap rorts ,wresting, attempted maiming of players etc.
I don’t mind Cronk , but the grub brothers of Slater and Smith are vomituous

Agree. I think Greenturd was inspired by Macklemore's rendition of same love and wanted Scam to know about it. And he calls himself brave..

I am still of the belief that they should have been forced to return the Premiership rings too. I don't know how many times I have heard Greg Inglis skite that they won those Premierships because they have the rings to prove it.

I am still of the belief that they should have been forced to return the Premiership rings too. I don't know how many times I have heard Greg Inglis skite that they won those Premierships because they have the rings to prove it.
Were the players to blame or the accounting/management department of the club.

The players did what they were paid to do and did their job, others didn't "supposedly"

The players did what they were paid to do and did their job, others didn't "supposedly"
It was still cheating. If an Olympic athlete is caught cheating, are they not stripped of their medals and the medals passed along to the next in line? If the NRL didn't want to pass on those Premierships to the teams next in line then they still should have stripped the rings from the Storm players and melted them down for all I care, just as long of none of those Storm players got to keep them because why should they get to keep the winnings and accolades when the team had been cheating the cap for years

Your viewpoint relies on the separation of the club management & the player group as it relates to blame.

The problem with that of course is that the "club" chose to present to the public, led by bellamy himself no less and denied any wrong doing and to this day have not displayed regret or remorse.

Add to that the small fact that multiple contracts were signed and only a fool could pretend those individuals involved knew not what they were doing.

It was still cheating. If an Olympic athlete is caught cheating, are they not stripped of their medals and the medals passed along to the next in line? If the NRL didn't want to pass on those Premierships to the teams next in line then they still should have stripped the rings from the Storm players and melted them down for all I care, just as long of none of those Storm players got to keep them because why should they get to keep the winnings and accolades when the team had been cheating the cap for years
An Olympic athlete is an individual and totally responsible for what they put into their bodies, they would not lose their medals if their governing body is caught doing illegal activities or encouraging doping(but the individual is clean)

Team sports at Olympics----- yes they do lose medals if other members are found to be doping.

The players did what they were paid twice - and sometimes probably thrice - to do. The idea they were oblivious to what was going on is laughable, although I'm willing to concede Greg Inglis probably did (and still does) believe in the Speedboat Fairy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8