How to improve Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Here's an idea if the Titans do fail....
If you've watched those TV shows about Monster Moves, then you'll know there would be a great episode in moving Skilled Stadium piece-by-piece from Robena to replace Brookvale Oval.

It would also tie in with the sponsorship of Skilled, with skilled people dismantling, transporting, then putting the stadium back together at Brookvale. My only reservation about this 'totally logical' suggestion is that we'd lose the iconic Brookvale Hill.

Come to think of it, who wants to sit in comfort, protected from the elements? I think we Manly fans are used to suffering off the field almost as much as our players do on the field.

As you stated we would loose the hill, perhaps they could just bring 3 sides of the stadium.

Also, they would need to ensure they don't bring the beverage system, luke warm New cans are bad enough, but XXXX Gold 10 times a year is unthinkable !!

Brookie4eva said:
As you stated we would loose the hill, perhaps they could just bring 3 sides of the stadium.

Also, they would need to ensure they don't bring the beverage system, luke warm New cans are bad enough, but XXXX Gold 10 times a year is unthinkable !!

Lol! XXXX isn't as bad as vb

The Eagle said:
Brookie4eva said:

Lol! XXXX isn't as bad as vb
VERY Bad

Your idea may have some "logic" to it.
The northern stand at WIN, Wollongong, was transported from the swimming center at Homebush once the Olympics finished

Peter C said:
The northern stand at WIN, Wollongong, was transported from the swimming center at Homebush once the Olympics finished

Really? That's not the stand that blew down after Bennett left, was it?

On a more serious note, if the Titans do fail what will happen to that great stadium? If not used for RL, there is no rugby or soccer team on the Gold Coast any more. Perhaps it becomes a venue for concerts?

The Who said:
Peter C said:

Really? That's not the stand that blew down after Bennett left, was it?

On a more serious note, if the Titans do fail what will happen to that great stadium? If not used for RL, there is no rugby or soccer team on the Gold Coast any more. Perhaps it becomes a venue for concerts?
No, that's the new and unused western standthat lost it's roof.
The northern stand is the one on the left behind the goalpoats as you view the the game.
The QLD gov owns Skil Stadium, I suppose it becomes a big white elephant should the Titans cease to exist.

Give us some bloody money. Some cold fridges for the beer and some pie warmers.

There's less parking at Robina than Brookvale. Skilled isn't going anywhere. It is needed for the commonwealth games.

At least you can get full strength beer at brook ale. They don't trust qlders with anything but mids/gold poored by a robot that gives no head. Give me a can of new in a sea eagles stubby cooler any day.

You will miss it when it's gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4