How we can help our team beat Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Packed House yelling at all the forward passes from Dummy-half that Cam gets away with :exclamation:

Players were amazed at the 20k at the South's game and credited our cheering with lifting them when they started to tire.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Just on the crowd, was anybody else as surprised as me that on 12,250 were at the game yesterday??

Not sure.... How surprised were you?

I was very surprised, being the last sunday afternoon game at brookie for the year and with it being against another sydney team i expected it to almost be a sell out.

The crowd was great in the 2010 match at Brookie. Loved the boos that went up everytime the ball was sent downfield to Slater, the Manly boys seemed to get pumped up by it as well as I remember Ballin & Gifty in particular putting some cracking shots on Slater (Who kept passing to ball the his wingers on returns after he got jacked up a few times).

Cam Smith isn't an easy guy to take out of the game, but Slater is. If the guys can smack him around early on then odds are he'll be in for a quiet night.

As for containing Smith, good luck.

We need to be as rude to the storm as we all were last year at Brookie.
We need to raise our voices whenever storm use their grubby wrestling techniques.
We need Lyon to get in the refs ear early about storms tackling.
And we need someone (apart from Chris Walker) to come out in the media about storms dirty tactics.

Then, and only then, will we have a decent game of football on our hands.

On the park, some more of what we did to them at Brookie in 2008, even though we lost that, messages were sent

Crocker put some **** on, and the most unlikely guy in the team to do it stood up throwing them. Crocker wanted no part of us after that and made 31m for the match. No Crocker this time but Blair is there

And also Matai put a monster of a shot on sMyth and he was very quiet for the rest of the game as well

Perhaps our ground announcer could start it off by introducing Melbourne: "in the red corner",
Igor and Ellie practising some wrestling holds,
and whenever Storm hold down a player we count One-Two-Three, you're out!

Stick holes in their team bus tyres on the way so they arrive late.

Lock the door on their dressing sheds so they can't get in until 10 minutes before kick off

Make sure they all have a cold Brookvale Pie before they run on

And give them absolute hell when they do run on

And get the "BUFFOON" chant going every time they drop the ball or make a mistake

That'll all help a bit

For those of you lucky enough to be there , just make the joint as unpleasant as possible for the filth.

There are bigger games on the horizon , but that can wait .

Let them know in no uncertain terms where they are and who's house their in .

I'm stuck in Qld this year , and it's games like this I really regret missing.

Best advice?

1) Turn up to the game and sell the place out. Melbourne fans don't travel that well when it comes to Brookie so lets pack the place out.

2) As Wolfpack said, boo Billy every time he gets the ball. This did wonders last year and put him off his game something shocking. Also remind him of the hit TRex gave him last year.

3)Join in the chants, follow the sound of the drum and you can't go wrong.

This is our Fortress and we can't let those border jumping Mexicans ruin our perfect home ground season.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Just on the crowd, was anybody else as surprised as me that on 12,250 were at the game yesterday??

At the ground it looked as though there was about 16,000. I was more surprised by how quiet everybody was on the hill?? We were sitting on North Eastern corner up the back of the hill and for the majority of the game you could hear a pin drop!! Apart from the regulars up near the bar with the drum, it was silence. I hope everyone warms up their vocal chords for Friday night!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4