Howard Should have Gone a Year Ago

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
so you are trying to tell us that the Govt killed a soldier in Afghanistan to get reelected.

I think that is a sad reflection on how you see the world my friend

so you are trying to tell us that the Govt killed a soldier in Afghanistan to get reelected.

I think that is a sad reflection on how you see the world my friend

IT wouldn't surprise. But I honestly think Howard is shedding crocodile tears, whoever pulled the trigger.

Ever seen the movie - Wag the Dog??? Something similar is about his only hope. Is there another Tampa or some war against Iran that can be provoked prior to Nov 24.

That is a far cry from your previous statement Matas.

Crocodile tears is hardly "popping off our soldiers"

Yes Matas I understand the use of a question mark quite well.

I also understand that sometimes you are basically full of ****, and this time is one of those.

It was a suggestion veiled very thinly as a question, an obscene suggestion at that.

You know it, I know it, and the majority of people who read it know it.

Back on the topic I have never seen a worm squirm the way that Howard did on the 7.30 Report tonight. If by some miracle he squeaks an election win, he will be gone in a matter of months.

Nah Bob the town drunk retired a while back, divorced Hazel and started knocking off Blanche :)

It was a suggestion veiled very thinly as a question, an obscene suggestion at that.

Nonsense! It was a question because as unlikely a possibility it may be, it is still a possibility.

And history shows this government will stoop to anything to enhance their election prospects.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6