Hypothetically...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Alby

Reserve Grader
If we get flogged by the Broncs, say 40+, and Eels beat Storm by 10... does that mean we could end up with the WS? I mean with all the Barrett instability crap, and the Donkeys playing good footy lately...

If we get flogged by the Broncs, say 40+, and Eels beat Storm by 10... does that mean we could end up with the WS? I mean with all the Barrett instability crap, and the Donkeys playing good footy lately...

BUT, you’d have to say both of those are unlikely so I’d say we are 85% safe.

Eels have to beat Roosters not the Storm

Big chance Broncos will smash us BUT Roosters will not loose.

At least we will know whether we need to win or not before we play.

This coach and this squad deserve the spoon though so I'd be philosophical about it if it eventuates.

It's a bit like winning the grand final.

Once it is won that's it, no one ever says you didn't deserve it.

So if we get it I have no problem.

Bet the Broncs are ****ting themselves.

We are in big trouble next week, the Donkeys have a potential home final at stake and we will try but I fear we will be overwhelmed by the mistakes that have dogged our season.

I think the Chooks will lift and bury the worms so it should be all academic!!

This season cannot end fast enough!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10