I am sorry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Told you all that farking piece of rag is cursed

You could always wear one of these...!

iu

lol

Still don't know why I bought one.

Pfft - I see all those curses and raise it to the worst curse to befall our team

The year 1997
The scene - Manly vs Newcastle GF
The protagonist - A girl I fancied and me.

In the weeks preceding I had met this fine young lady, dark eyes, exotic, intoxicating. She was everything that the typical blonde beaches girl wasn’t, I was smitten.

Cut to GF week, said young lady makes a passing comment “I’ve never been to a game before”. Simple naive me had a spare ticket and offered to take her, she accepted. We know how that played out

Fast forward to 1999 - we marry, all seems glorious in the world. But that same year discussions about a merger between Manly and North Sydney commence. In 2000 the name that shall not be mentioned replaces our beloved team for a dark period of time.

For nearly a decade our team wallows in mediocrity until 2007, we surprise many and make the GF. I attend with my best mate, and being a dutiful brother-in-law I take my nephew (who reveals himself as a Storm supporter). We know what happens next. The curse is deep and it’s roots are broad!

Balance must be restored, but how? What will remove this terrible curse? How can order be restored to our world?

2008 - I sire a child, a male child and he consumes all the attentions, energies and focus of “The curse”. And he is blonde, no dark exotic hair, yes he is fine, strong and good verily good! Could this be the one to bring order to the universe? Why yes! I do proclaim he was and our GF victory is attributed to him

Cue to last night, the chosen one yells at his mum to get out of the room while Manly is playing because she is cursed - I have trained him well

Both apologies and you’re welcome

@Wheel are you sticking with old faithful or have you got something even more powerful in store for tonight ??

I'm undecided - I have a couple of player autographed jerseys which I rarely wear. In my mind I had assigned secret winning powers to them. I wore one to the 2013 GF and we know how that ended so they have never been worn since. I kinda like the vibe I get from my Kaspersky 2011 premiership strip.

I'm nervy about tonight - need all the juju we can get

Pfft - I see all those curses and raise it to the worst curse to befall our team

The year 1997
The scene - Manly vs Newcastle GF
The protagonist - A girl I fancied and me.

In the weeks preceding I had met this fine young lady, dark eyes, exotic, intoxicating. She was everything that the typical blonde beaches girl wasn’t, I was smitten.

Cut to GF week, said young lady makes a passing comment “I’ve never been to a game before”. Simple naive me had a spare ticket and offered to take her, she accepted. We know how that played out

Fast forward to 1999 - we marry, all seems glorious in the world. But that same year discussions about a merger between Manly and North Sydney commence. In 2000 the name that shall not be mentioned replaces our beloved team for a dark period of time.

For nearly a decade our team wallows in mediocrity until 2007, we surprise many and make the GF. I attend with my best mate, and being a dutiful brother-in-law I take my nephew (who reveals himself as a Storm supporter). We know what happens next. The curse is deep and it’s roots are broad!

Balance must be restored, but how? What will remove this terrible curse? How can order be restored to our world?

2008 - I sire a child, a male child and he consumes all the attentions, energies and focus of “The curse”. And he is blonde, no dark exotic hair, yes he is fine, strong and good verily good! Could this be the one to bring order to the universe? Why yes! I do proclaim he was and our GF victory is attributed to him

Cue to last night, the chosen one yells at his mum to get out of the room while Manly is playing because she is cursed - I have trained him well

Both apologies and you’re welcome
Hmm… born 2008 would make him about 13? May not have been the curse of mum that spurred that outburst for his mum to leave the room… just saying 👌

I've not worn any manly gear all year, wore my jersey against Melbourne....loss ever since I've gone back to bonmanky gear no bets nothing just watch the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8