I am still dirty :-(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The official Manly website still has
the "last played" GF score for all to see.
I'd like to see them drop it, it's a painful reminder.

Hi guys new to the site.Next year will be amazing with the new players on the scene Delroy Berryman looks real fast in his you tube clips.But the one who captures my imagination is Mark O Dare check out his site on you tube playing Union for Sydney University pace is amazing. Looks like a left side player as well.what a great combination in the lower grades.Could be a bolster for the nines in Auckland in Feb.On the titains site last year O Dare scored twice against Conrad Hurrell in the trials 2013 read his ankle went early in the season ruled him out for season

Bring on 2014

Now i'm even more dirty after reading in the telegraph this morning 6 of the roosters players had elevated human growth hormones injected in them.That's the only way to beat manly first newcastle in 97 now the roosters in 2013.

They both should be stripped of their premierships & be given to manly.No wonder these bastards kept coming back at 18-8 down they were juiced up.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Now i'm even more dirty after reading in the telegraph this morning 6 of the roosters players had elevated human growth hormones injected in them.That's the only way to beat manly first newcastle in 97 now the roosters in 2013.

They both should be stripped of their premierships & be given to manly.No wonder these bastards kept coming back at 18-8 down they were juiced up.

2013 cheating from corrupt refs,drug taking
2007 cheating from salary cap rorting
1997 cheating from drug taking
1995 cheating from corrupt refs (several forward passes and 7th tackle trys.

MadMarcus said:
Exactly right HM - direct your wrath at Nick Politis 1969...

Right...so any other fan who has an issue with manly should direct their 'wrath' to Arthuson for his meddling ways when he was in charge?

Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

Right...so any other fan who has an issue with manly should direct their 'wrath' to Arthuson for his meddling ways when he was in charge?

No. Any fan who has an issue with Manly is an idiot and should not direct their wrath at anyone. They should keep their moronic opinions to themselves.

CAMBO said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
I'm with you 1969. I'm still having nightmares and PTSD symptoms from it.

Mr Hayne will NOT come to Brooky for the match of the year in 2014. He'll be too scared. SBW and JWH will get 'smashed' - i'm sure that Skivvy is practising already ;)

It'll be 23k attendance. Get your tickets early. This will be our chance to 'feel better'. Only then, will it be possible to stop the counselling sessions.

Mr Hayne made 11 mistakes all of which favoured the Roosters.
Check out the 'other' forward pass from Maloney to No 15 @ 7:40 in my upload.

http://youtu.be/YuZvW6_qlXA

Wow I haven't watched the replay of the game and I was at peace with our loss then I just watched that video and I just can't stop asking myself how does that happen. I don't want to take anything away from the roosters but that is a joke. There's only one word to describe Hayne but it's not worth being banned over.

you wont get banned for calling the guy a cheat

secondly you better not call the guy the other C word as they are usefuul

MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

No. Any fan who has an issue with Manly is an idiot and should not direct their wrath at anyone. They should keep their moronic opinions to themselves.

Right I get it....ignorance is bliss, truth hurts. Hope you get well.:p

Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

If you cant spell the godfathers name correctly then your ignorance is most certainly not bliss.

Jatz Crackers said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

If you cant spell the godfathers name correctly then your ignorance is most certainly not bliss.

Good one Jatz!!! What is bliss is being 2013 champions and thats something KA couldn't take away. Bozo did his best though.

Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

No again. The point is I don't really care about other fans whinging about Manly. If I was minded to I could trawl other club's websites and I'm sure I'd find plenty of people whinging, but that would just be pathetic.

MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

No again. The point is I don't really care about other fans whinging about Manly. If I was minded to I could trawl other club's websites and I'm sure I'd find plenty of people whinging, but that would just be pathetic.

I think the word 'troll' is misused. A troll is someone out there trying to cause dumb arguments. I feel that I respect your opinions and I respect manly as a club and the views of many fans here, as long as the views have some logic. Mind you I have argued with Roosters fans when i feel that their one eyed views gets in the way of the truth. I'm only here t view the comments and add my own in a respectful manner though sometimes that may rub some the wrong way. Anyway, all good...As i said before, I am glad we beat Manly all year as Manly are a great club. To have beaten a team like the Storm, Cronulla, Knights and others just doesn't carry that much. As for Souths..well they're the laugh of the league as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to anther whitewash of Manly in 2014. All the best, except with us.

Roger_Ramjet said:
As for Souths..well they're the laugh of the league as far as I'm concerned.

At least Souffs develop some players, unlike Easts - the transit lounge of the NRL. You've bought some mercenaries, the grand final ref and ultimately the premiership. But your success will be only fleeting because your culture is one of quick fix, resulting in boom and bust seasons.
Enjoy the 2013 season because Shame Hayne is set to retire after the World Cup.

oh well I guess you guys are still dirty. Some soap may wash away all those nasty comments. As for 'Juniors'...geez what century are you guys on? Then again you got me. Manly had 17 players 'all Manly juniors' in the GF I suppose? If I recall, Hayne was the ref that gave that try against the Cowboys last year? DCE, Foran, Horo, Hiku, Kite, Rose, Symonds, Lyons, who else??? I'm really not up to date with the whole squad of manly juniors so please list the ones I've forgotten.

Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

I think the word 'troll' is misused.

Who used it?

MadMarcus said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
MadMarcus said:

I think the word 'troll' is misused.

Who used it?

Doesn't matter now madMarcus...Good luck to manly in 2014 as long as we don't lose to you guys:D. I hope that we continue to have the best contests.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Doesn't matter now madMarcus...Good luck to manly in 2014 as long as we don't lose to you guys:D. I hope that we continue to have the best contests.

Finally something we agree on. The 1st match we played in the finals was one of the best games I have seen and the GF (although the result did not go the way we wanted on here) was one of the best quality matches for many years. The Roosters are no doubt worthy adversaries and I expect that both sides will produce top shelf performances when they meet next year.

Chooks will be highly competitive until the Dogs make a sly play for their coach. Maybe in a year or so. Unlike Manly, I doubt they have a ready-made replacement for him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6