I hate Cats!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
byso link said:
Previously I've had a cat and Dogs (German Shepherds). I preferred the Dogs. But the cat was much easier to look after.

Most problem with pets is owners ignorance.
so what your sayin byso is that your too lazy to own a dog :p

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179754.msg214736#msg214736 date=1237718971]
Previously I've had a cat and Dogs (German Shepherds). I preferred the Dogs. But the cat was much easier to look after.

Most problem with pets is owners ignorance.
so what your sayin byso is that your too lazy to own a dog :p
[/quote]

haha sounds about right, though not sure I would have the time for a dog let alone 2 in Sydney even though I had one there

before he comes on and calls me a fat ****
or asks how many seats i had on the plane

i was just playin byso

Nah all good, I was gunna call you a Fat ****er this time.

But Dan really is letting this Pussy give him a licking ;)

I agree with Dan aand byso.

Cats are evil wastes of space and any owner who allows a cat to leave their property should be arrested and charged. Something most owners do.

They are responsible on average for killing around 1000 native animals a year each. Thats birds, reptiles, small marsuepials etc.

Dispicable act to let a cat leave your property.

Fluffy link said:

Cats are evil wastes of space and any owner who allows a cat to leave their property should be arrested and charged. Something most owners do.

They are responsible on average for killing around 1000 native animals a year each. Thats birds, reptiles, small marsuepials etc.

My cat is so intelligent, I have trained it to only kill introduced species.

Like a dog would ever be able to do that.

Fluffy link said:

Dude, it doesnt have to leave the property to kill anything, there is enough reptiles lizards etc around the house for the thing to kill.

The neighbours cats are the worst, always coming into the yard at night to get at the other cat and the dogs go ballistic

If it wasn't for cats our houses would be filled with mice, possums, reptiles, birds and other ****ting fauna. All Dan needs to do is get the cat to crap in the right place and all will be well.

It isnt allowed out at night, it is locked in a room, she doesnt always **** just does it to piss me off the evil little thing.

Rodney Rude did a fantastic song titled "I hate Cats"...... Gives me a laugh every time I hear it!  ;D

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4