I love ya Des, but!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
10 losses, in our last 11 games. Here is how may points have been scored against us in that time:

11. 46 - 4 (loss) - Roosters
10. 52 - 18 (loss) - Tigers
9. 40 - 28 (loss) - Warriors
8. 42 - 24 (loss) - Titans
7. 30 - 22 (win) - Bulldogs
6. 34 - 32 (loss) - Tigers
5. 30 - 6 (loss) - Storm
4. 56 - 16 (loss) - Rabbits
3. 26 - 24 (loss) - Knights
2. 26 - 22 (loss) - Warriors
1. 42 - 12 (loss) - Panthers

That's an average of 38.54 points against per game in that span. I got it wrong guys. Here are the stats, and this is quoted:

"In the black and whites last season as a stand-alone club, they leaked an incredible 944 points in 24 matches at an average of 39.33 per game, the most in league history.

For context, the second worst defensive team of all time were the 1982 Raiders, who conceded 862 points, being an average of 35.91 per game"

Therefore, thankfully, we are the second worst defensive team in the history of the game by 0.79 points per game. Sorry guys, I got the numbers wrong.
It"s getting harder and harder to ignore that's for sure...

Des annoys me when he says after the game he won’t be changing the team wow !!! So many players out of form like Cherry played the worst game I have ever seen a first grade nrl player play

Im no fan of barrett, but boy Des has been Desappointing
Please, don't even go there.Barrett is sh1t. If you said Bellamy, Robinson or Bennett, but Barrett, fck me. Why do Manly Sea Eagle supporters continue to cling onto that complete and utter dud?

WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE?

FARKIN NOTHING.

WHEN WILL HE WIN HE WIN A COMP?

SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND NEVER!

Please, don't even go there.Barrett is sh1t. If you said Bellamy, Robinson or Bennett, but Barrett, fck me. Why do Manly Sea Eagle supporters continue to cling onto that complete and utter dud?

WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE?

FARKIN NOTHING.

WHEN WILL HE WIN HE WIN A COMP?

SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND NEVER!

All I care is we finish above the Dogs. Especially with our superior roster. ATM, they have us covered, and they have a far inferior roster (only one game I know, but Bunnies the following week, then The Storm).

Based on current results Des may well be lucky to see out the year.

The selection criteria on player performance has not changed from last season..

Let’s hope the experts have it wrong with their spoon predictions, based on all the games I have watched so far we are easily the worst performed team.

I'm usually a fan of giving coaches time. I was even late on jumping on the Sack Barrett group but this problem isn't new. We saw the rubbish last season and it seems nothing has changed.
If Des didn't fix the problem last season why would he change anything this year?
Agree I simply can't watch going to have a productive winter.
Des has to go he picked continued to back hacks in parker, garrick and ****ing croker. We sign a 6 that's great we never needed on sign a hooker ffs

So he’s better than we fielded to day hey
He maybe a little under done,rumour was he had a slight niggle and given his lack of game time at the end of last season,a run for Blacktown will do him good.But I’d have him ahead of any of the back rowers that played today,if for no other reason than he’s young and he hasn’t had the chance to disappoint yet,unlike the others

I didn’t watch the game but the score was what I expected after having watched the trial.
As Ryan correctly points out, the performances are mounting to a point where any other coach would be sacked.
id rather see us lose with enthusiastic youngsters than the same second rate players that keep getting picked.
How can Des say there won’t be any changes!!!
It’s great to see the junior teams doing so well, but what are the chances they will want to play with this rabble?
I have followed Manly for 50 years and an first time wooden spoon is on the cards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8