I wanna root Jamie Lyon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*bump*

If Jamie re-signs, as is now being rumoured, I think there will be a few more added to this ever expanding queue...

Clint said:
*bump*

If Jamie re-signs, as is now being rumoured, I think there will be a few more added to this ever expanding queue...

You have enough kids Sir, put it back in your pants!

Jesus, what's happening to me? Am I becoming a positive poster these days? Getting soft !

I'll add my name to this list. To me he is the difference between us being a solid Top 8 club, and actually winning premierships. Now I'm not suggesting that when he signed in 07 that signaled the new era, because Des, BK, Choc, Snake etc etc had put in hard hard yards to get us back in the Top teams, but 07 he came.....we make a GF, then win one...etc etc etc. From 07 we are the 2nd most successful club in the league (the most if you don't include the cheats from Mexico).

He now seems to be adding a lot more work to his repertoire. Previously hitups seemed to more come from Matai and the wingers, but this year and last his hit ups are more common.

Killer you have my vote for No.1 Sea Eagle of all time

Killer rooted himself with 'that tap' error :p

Although, we were debating at the Ground that in fact he kicked it forward, so shouldn't it be play on ?

Their fatigue was palpable at the Ground - may they get a few free days from work and keep the good fight going in AKL :angel:

Haha, I thought that too HM, if he didn't give himself up it technically looked like a kick to me! Of course, it was an obvious fatigue error he'd never make otherwise, and our guys had a few of those. Luckily Killer is so classy he still comes up with the goods even when exhausted.

@dan what ever happened to the thread from 2008 I think gronk started. Similar name as this but replace Jamie Lyon with Brett Stewart. It was the forums best ever thread.

CAMBO said:
@dan what ever happened to the thread from 2008 I think gronk started. Similar name as this but replace Jamie Lyon with Brett Stewart. It was the forums best ever thread.

Yeah iirc it was after the 2008 GF?

I looked for it after the game last Friday to give it a bump, but couldn't find it.

Should still be here somewhere in the anals...I mean annals

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8