I will not give up- beware only for supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw the lineup this week. Cannot believe Tafua picked again after being targeted 2 weeks in a row due to his inabilty to defuse bombs. Even Hiku's defence has been atrocious and offered little in kick returns.
If we played like last week we were no hope anyway, but why not try Blair and Gutherson, who can both catch, and in Gutherson's case has speed and can find the tryline.

johnperi01 said:
Just saw the lineup this week. Cannot believe Tafua picked again after being targeted 2 weeks in a row due to his inabilty to defuse bombs. Even Hiku's defence has been atrocious and offered little in kick returns.
If we played like last week we were no hope anyway, but why not try Blair and Gutherson, who can both catch, and in Gutherson's case has speed and can find the tryline.

I don't think that will be the final 17 that runs out on Saturday. Tuesday teams never really resemble the team that runs out- always a few changes happen

Never+ever+give+up.jpg

Matai's on board - Ten Sports - ' we just want to send Gifty out the best way we can, and thats by winning. Hopefully getting him ring at the end of the year ' :)

Snake - 'doesn't matter what is going on outside the footy field, we will play together' :)

EaglesDontTweet said:
MadMarcus said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
NYEagle said:
Ballin strong chance to play - that will sure up the middle.

Might shore it up as well....Lol

Are you sure?

He is POSITIVE!:D

(see what I did there)

that is funny

johnperi01 said:

wrong thread mate,
jump on another one for that
this is only therapthy only for the cool kids

Jesse, the Smiling Assassin just on 7 News urging Manly Fans to attend.
'When they're there they give me energy. They give the Boys energy. And then history will be made' :D

He is rivaling Matai as having the best smile :)

With you Dowdz

How good is it hearing about how our players have some good things to say and look like they are enjoying the ride

seemed to be a few laughing together and a little steel and conviction in knowing whats a head

Im not giving up either.

Im nervous about this game, but i have belief that we can beat the dogs on Saturday.

We are going to need to click and try put together a strong performance. Most importantly our forwards need to really step up.

HappilyManly said:
Jesse, the Smiling Assassin just on 7 News urging Manly Fans to attend.
'When they're there they give me energy. They give the Boys energy. And then history will be made' :D

He is rivaling Matai as having the best smile :)

Speaking of Sea Eagle smiles, that little grin Toovey does on rare occasions,like in the coaches box after Tommy Symonds try vs Penrith, is priceless.
Make the coach smile again please Manly.

Go manly said:
EaglesDontTweet said:
MadMarcus said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
NYEagle said:
Ballin strong chance to play - that will sure up the middle.

Might shore it up as well....Lol

Are you sure?

He is POSITIVE!:D

(see what I did there)

that is funny

johnperi01 said:

wrong thread mate,
jump on another one for that
this is only therapthy only for the cool kids

I am positive the spellcheck got me there :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7