I will say it.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate if they move turbo from the centres I will quit the game. No following no silver tails done. That kid will be an immortal centre. And a half decent fullback with walker and turbo as his centres will be a sensation with defenders looking outside at both those blokes.
We can't agree tonight Top end. But it's a matter of who you want in what position. Interesting subject but I see turbo* as the most classic modern day fullback in the game from his build to his pace. He'll only get bigger and heaven help anyone trying to stop his kick returns in a couple of years. Forget the teddys and moylans this bloke will be the best. Imo.
* not necessarily the turbo on this forum.

I never thought I'd see the day that Snake would be a Silvertails whipping boy. Sad thing is that it's not totally unjustified. I keep hoping he will turn the corner, but sadly he's just a passenger at the moment.

I prefer to remember the good times and will give the guy the respect he deserves as one of our best ever. Some of the comments about him on here are disappointing to read. I hope for Brett's sake there is a silver lining to the current cloud hanging over him.

Mate if they move turbo from the centres I will quit the game. No following no silver tails done. That kid will be an immortal centre. And a half decent fullback with walker and turbo as his centres will be a sensation with defenders looking outside at both those blokes.
You saw first hand tonight what he can do at fullback, he got 2 linebreaks, set up a try. In attack last night he was playing fullback not centre. Plus why stick Tom out on the edge? He's a fullback and that's where he will stay and he is only playing centre the last couple of weeks due to injuries

So we let gutho go to play fullback at parra because we were covered with fullbacks, now we have snake who may be leaving and turbo who is our first picked centre.

Many of you here will not remember Graeme Langlands one of the aqll-time great fullbacks and most if you do remember will only think of those horrible white boots in the '75 grand final but he played on in '76 and was terrible until he retired, same thing for Snake now just one season too many, injuries have caught up with him after so many stellar years and unfortunately as much as we want him to play forever its time to retire or move to SL

I never thought I'd see the day that Snake would be a Silvertails whipping boy. Sad thing is that it's not totally unjustified. I keep hoping he will turn the corner, but sadly he's just a passenger at the moment.

I prefer to remember the good times and will give the guy the respect he deserves as one of our best ever. Some of the comments about him on here are disappointing to read. I hope for Brett's sake there is a silver lining to the current cloud hanging over him.

Don't think there is a silver lining, but agree its just bloody sad to see, however surely he can see that himself, and as they say in life " the future is always in your hands".

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7