I would root Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If more of the forwards push up with Brownie when he is carrying the pill he can put you in hole like he did with Jakey, he has got more to his game than the bash and crash.

Last edited:
Look, it is a small sample size at the moment but fmd he seems to be back playing at his early Parra-days level… he is a keeper just on his effort but that pass at the line to Jake = f*ck yeah!!! He ran to the line in the first half and had that same pass available to Jake but held it and then he pulls their pants down in the second half… f*cking sweet rope-and-dope Mr Brown! 👏

Can we get the whole forward pack standing against the back fence and running with absolute menace? Can somebody show Haumole and Paseka the tape of Brown? Surely it can’t be hard?

TBH, I thought Tent was a bit quiet and in the background tonight… but not a bad thing. He was super solid, and I’m happy
I must have been watching a different game bud…

the tent I saw was breaking through the initial contact every time and carrying blokes… can’t wait to see his post-contact because I will bet money that he topped it…

I must have been watching a different game bud…

the tent I saw was breaking through the initial contact every time and carrying blokes… can’t wait to see his post-contact because I will bet money that he topped it…
Yeah, it’s amazing how we watch the same game and see different things. I think I was so farrkking worked up with Turbo that I may have not seen Paseka as he actually was

Yeah, it’s amazing how we watch the same game and see different things. I think I was so farrkking worked up with Turbo that I may have not seen Paseka as he actually was
It’s like when you are watching boxing mate… you tend to see all the punches that connect from the bloke you are supporting but miss a lot of the ones that he wears 🤣

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8