If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just FYI general goes on sale at 4pm
I think by then you will get your normal interactive map where you can choose where you want to sit.
Bay N or bays around it in the FMS stand I have been trying all morning to get seats there no luck at all, think they are holding them back for later release
Thanks

Will keep trying and see if it gives us some stand seats and not just western concourse

We should be able to buy our existing reserved seats like previous semi finals

The NRL stuffing everything up once again

Thanks

Will keep trying and see if it gives us some stand seats and not just western concourse

Did you Unlock the first option as that is the Maroon /Gold Member set

Capture+_2019-09-10-12-41-00.png

I got my tickets. Just a heads up for anyone buying family tickets. Selecting family is not enough you need to select 4 otherwise you will get just 1 ticket....

Did you Unlock the first option as that is the Maroon /Gold Member set

View attachment 12594
Yes did that

Can only get through on the mobile app but no tickets available now

Will wait and try again at 4 pm in case more tickets are made available

The system should go back to what it used to be where ticketed members have first choice to purchase their existing season seats

The club organises it better than the NRL

I booked about 1 minute after 11am this morning. I usually sit in E but could only get into Bay F - and that was after about 15 goes where it kept trying to put me in H or I.

Looking forward to the game in any case - hopefully the sort of crowd the game deserves.

Yes did that

Can only get through on the mobile app but no tickets available now

Will wait and try again at 4 pm in case more tickets are made available

The system should go back to what it used to be where ticketed members have first choice to purchase their existing season seats

The club organises it better than the NRL
Can't you just call them 136100

Thanks

You’re the bloke who got the ban for taking a pic of chambers in the tunnel? Toddy banned you hence u cannot buy tix

Can't you just call them 136100
Finally got though after 30 minute wait

Cannot purchase any pre sale tickets through them direct Have to wait until 4 pm when the rest of the tickets are released

She said the message about the problem with the connection means that there are no more 4 tickets in a row available

She said more tickets in all categories will be released at 4 so fingers crossed

Finally got though after 30 minute wait

Cannot purchase any pre sale tickets through them direct Have to wait until 4 pm when the rest of the tickets are released

She said the message about the problem with the connection means that there are no more 4 tickets in a row available

She said more tickets in all categories will be released at 4 so fingers crossed
Golden Point for you then - hang in there :rock:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10